《查莉成长日记》精讲 55(在线收听

The issue is your oral book reports.

问题出在你的口头读书报告上

I work very hard on those.

我做得很努力呀

They're lifeless and dry,

你表达得很枯燥无味

and that's coming from me.

这就是我的意见

Okay, so I'll jazz them up.

那好,我可以让它更活泼一些的

Find a way to make the book come alive.

你应该找个法子让你读的书更生动起来

Put your energy into that instead of kissing up to your teacher,which I find shallow, insulting and--

专心去做 而不是来拍老师的马屁,这会让我觉得你很浅薄无礼,还有

adorable!

可爱死了

What?

Honey, come on, let's go.

甜心 好了 我们要走了

Who-- who-- who is that?

这,这,这是谁啊

Who is that?

这是哪家的小可爱啊

That's my mom and my sister Charlie.

那是我妈妈和我妹妹查莉

Aren't you the cutest baby ever?

你是不是史上最漂亮的小宝贝啊

We like to think so.

我们很愿意这样想

And you look just like your mommy.

你长的真像你妈妈呀

If you're saying I'm the cutest mommy ever,I accept.

如果你是想恭维我是史上最漂亮的妈咪,那我也接受

Teddy dear, I had no idea you had a baby sister.

泰迪亲爱的,我都不知道你还有个小妹妹呢

Teddy? Dear?

叫我泰迪?还亲爱的

Who is that?

这怪胎从哪里来的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509701.html