《至爱梵高·星空之谜》精讲 遭受奚落(在线收听

Very friendly of you,

你可真够朋友啊

turning your back just like with Vincent.

文森特那样的人 你还坐视不管

What did you do for him? ha?

那你又为他做了什么 说啊

I don't hear you telling me that.

我怎么就没听你说过啊

Were you such a great friend?

你对他真的那么好吗

I never said I was.

我从没那么说过

There you go.

你的酒

Thank you.

谢谢

Hiya.

干了

Who's he?

那人是谁

Who's he think he is?

他以为他是谁

Probably some bloody gypsy.

没地方住 还瞎操心

Seem like a Nancy boy in that jacket.

就是 还穿得跟娘们儿似的

Who's he looking at?

这个娘们 他看什么呢

Head down, regular circus.

还低着头 哪个马戏团里跑出来的吧

Look who else is coming in.

看看谁来了

Where?

哪儿呢

Behind you.

那傻子在你后面呢

Let's have some fun then.

咱们找点乐子吧

You are an idiot Sean.

你真是个傻子

Who gave birth to that?

谁把这傻子生下来的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zafgxkzmjj/510147.html