《至爱梵高·星空之谜》精讲 与混混打架(在线收听

Watch out, nanny boy's coming.

小心了 小娘炮要过来了

What's he want then?

他想要干嘛

Hey Nancy boy.

你好啊 小娘炮

Maybe he wants to join me.

没准儿他也想被撂倒

My head.

头好疼

I didn't do that.

你的眼睛不会...是我打的吧?

No,

不是

it were me that landed a punch.

是我撞到你的拳头上了

I don't remember.

我 我记不起来了

I think I was drunk.

我大概是喝多了

Oh you think.

只是大概吗

If I caused any damage...

要是我造成了什么损失...

You damaged the pride of a couple of local laughs, that's all.

你只是让本地的几个混混丢了面子 仅此而已

I hear you were defending the honor of our village idiot.

我听说你当时是想给我们村里那个傻小子出头

Yeah

I think they were picking on him.

我记得那帮人在欺负他

Well they paid their dues.

那他们得到教训了

But, you didn't need to start on me

但你对我可以省省力气

when I arrived to restore the peace.

我到场是为了维持秩序的

I'm sorry.

我深感抱歉

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zafgxkzmjj/510148.html