《查莉成长日记》精讲 87(在线收听

Hi. You're Skyler, right? I'm Teddy.

嗨 你是斯凯勒吧 我是泰迪

Oh, right. I saw your picture in Spencer's wallet.

啊 对 我在斯宾塞的钱夹里看到你的照片

Spencer keeps my picture in his wallet?

斯宾塞把我的照片放在他的钱夹里哦

That's sweet.

真贴心

Of course I put it in there,

当然了 其实是我自己放的

But it's so sweet he didn't throw it out.

不过他没把那扔掉真是好贴心

What have you got there?

你拿了什么来啊

Pie on a stick.

棍子顶个派

Where did you get it?

从哪里买的啊

Pie on a stick.

那店名就叫"棍子顶个派"

It's just my way to say "I'm sorry" To Spencer.

这是我来跟斯宾塞道歉的礼物

Because I kind of freaked out earlier.

因为之前我有点小题大作

I didn't know you two were cousins.

我不知道你俩是表兄妹呢

I thought you two were cousins.

我以为你们俩才是表兄妹

No, Spencer's my boyfriend.

不是呀 斯宾塞是我的男朋友

No, Spencer's my boyfriend.

不对 斯宾塞是我的男友才是真

So you two have met, huh?

看来你们俩遇到啦

Yeah, turns out we're cousins.

对呀 还发现大家是表亲呢

Anything you want to say, Spencer?

你还有什么可说的 斯宾塞

A free sample?

要免费试吃不

Sure, I'd love one.

当然好 给我来点儿

Mm, delicious.

嗯 很好喝

You should try some.

你自己也该尝尝这滋味

Don't forget dessert.

别忘了还要吃点心

Hey, wait.

喂 等等啊

How could you?

你怎么做的出

I'm sorry. I can exp...

对不起 我可以解释

Just don't.

别说了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510207.html