《查莉成长日记》精讲 91(在线收听

There's some boxes in here too.

这还有点箱子

Whoa, whose room is this?

哇 这是谁的房间

My son Rodney.

我儿子罗德尼

He lives in Florida now.

他现在住在弗罗里达

He's my pride and joy, the love of my life.

他让我自豪让我笑 我心中永远的宝

What about Mr. Dabney?

达布尼先生怎么样

Yep, love that Rodney.

没错 还是说罗德尼吧

This room is so cool.

这房间太棒了

Oh, check out this bed!

噢 快看看这床

It's moving! -It's a waterbed, dummy.

还会动 -那是水床 你个笨蛋

It's like a water park. -The park's closed.

就像个水上公园 -公园关门了

Get off!

快下来

Now quit your dilly-dallying and get that box off the foosball table.

现在别给我瞎闹了,赶紧把那箱子从足球桌上搬下来

A foosball table?

足球桌

It's like I'm in heaven.Except you're here.

这简直就是人间天堂啊,除了你的存在

All right, now come with me.

好了 跟我走

We have to get some stuff out of Mr. Dabney's room.

我们要把一些东西搬出达布尼先生的房间

You and Mr. Dabney have separate rooms? My mom and dad don't.

你和达布尼先生不住在一起 我爸妈可不这样

Check back with me after their 30th anniversary.

你等他们结婚三十周年后再看

Rodney, looks like you got yourself a roommate.

罗德尼 看来你有新室友了

What are you doing?

你磨蹭什么呢

I'm talking to Rodney.

和罗德尼聊聊天

Nobody talks to Rodney but me. Come.

除了我不许别人和罗德尼聊天 快点

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510211.html