《至爱梵高·星空之谜》精讲 鲁兰找工作失败(在线收听

I looked for you at the bar.

我去酒吧找你了

Any luck on the job from?

找工作的事有什么进展吗

Nothing.

没有进展

Lieutenant Milliet says I should enlist.

米勒中尉说我应该去参军

What for?

怎么说

Well I'm good at fighting, aren't I?

呃 我打架挺厉害的 是吧

Roulin's have always been that.

我们鲁兰家的人个个都厉害

The trick is to know what you're fighting for.

但诀窍在于 你要知道是在为什么而战

Would you look at it?

你看天上

There's a whole other world up there.

上面简直是另一个世界

Something we get to gaze upon but don't fully understand.

就摆在我们面前 但我们却对其一无所知

It reminds me of him.

就像他一样

It feels wrong

感觉真不好

all that life snuffed out because of a stupid accident.

他的人生就因为一个愚蠢的意外而戛然而止

I'm still wondering why he would cover for those boys.

我还在琢磨他为什么要包庇那些臭小子

What I'm wondering is

我想的是

if people will appreciate what he did.

不知道人们会不会对他的所作所为而心怀感激

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zafgxkzmjj/510612.html