《查莉成长日记》精讲 124(在线收听

Okay, Charlie, what do you say when you get in trouble?

来 小查莉 惹了麻烦时怎么说

Uh-oh.

噢喔

Oh, Charlie just made an uh-oh?

噢 小查莉刚刚说了句噢喔是吗

I just changed you.

我才给你换了尿布啊

No, Charlie didn't do anything.

不 小查莉什么也没做

I'm just sampling her.

我在给她声音取样罢了

"sampling" means I'm recording all the words she says.So I can play them back.

"取样"指我把她说的每一句录制下来以便之后回放

Oh, we used to do that.We called it tape-recording.

呵 我们过去也玩这个.我们它把叫做磁带录音

Check it out.

来听听

Mine, yes,

我的 是的

no,cookie, Nana.

不是 饼干 香蕉

Dad, you promised you'd take me driving today.

爸爸 你答应过我今天陪我练车的

To be fair, I promise a lot of things I don't deliver on.

实话告诉你吧 我答应了一堆我办不到的事情

Yeah, but you can't keep putting this off.

没错 可你不能把这事儿推了

My driver's test is in three days,and you haven't taken me out once.

我三天后就要考驾照了 你一次也没陪过我

No, I know, I know.You explained it all to me.

是 我知道 我知道 你跟我说过了

While I was trying to read in the bathroom.

那时我还在厕所里翻杂志啊

You were outside the door while dad was in the bathroom?

你还隔着厕所门跟爸爸说的啊

That's how much I want it.

瞧瞧我多渴望驾驶

Bob, take her driving already.

鲍伯你就带她去吧

All right, fine.Let's go.

行 好吧 走

Boy, I tell you, nothing good ever happens when I leave the bathroom.

我早告诉过你我一出厕所准没好事

Bye-bye.Bye... bye... bye-bye.

拜拜 拜 拜 拜拜

What's that?- Just in case you don't make it back.

这是什么声音 -只不过怕你不说再见

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510716.html