《查莉成长日记》精讲 154(在线收听

All right, there we go. Brand new. Brand new. Look. Look at that.

好了,大功告成了。全新改良的。看,快看看。

Now...quack quack quack...When you're a big girl, this is where you're gonna go potty.

现在...呱呱呱...等你长大了,这里就是你便便的地方。

Now just make sure the toilet seat is down. So you don't fall in.

只要记住把马桶圈放下来。保证你不会掉进去。

And hopefully you'll only make that mistake once...Well, unless you're P.J.And then it's many many times.

很有希望你只会犯一次这样的错误,除非你是PJ。在这里跌倒过很多次了。

You know, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.

知道吗,我要告诉你一个小秘密。

Sometimes I come up here I don't even have to go. Sometimes daddy just needs a little vacation.

有时我来这里并不是想上厕所。只是想来这里放松下。

So what do you think? -I don't know.

你觉着如何?-俺也不知道。

Ivy, Raymond will love you. You look hot...like, smoking hot.

艾薇,雷蒙德一定会迷上你的。你看着靓极了...靓的冒烟。

Okay, now I see it.

好吧,现在俺看出来了。

Okay. Now let's see how you look onscreen.

好了,让我们看下在屏幕中的效果。

Uh...Pretty good. Just tilt down a little. I'm getting too much nostril. Better. Better.

呃...还不错,头低点儿。我都看见鼻孔了。好多了。好多了。

Now let's see some shoulder. Ah, perfect. Now flutter your eyes. Now don't do that.

现在看看侧面。啊,太赞了。现在看看你的电眼媚功。适可而止吧。

Smile. Less teeth. More teeth. Less teeth. That's it. That's it. That's it. Now don't move.

笑一个。嘴再张小点儿,再大点儿。再小点儿。刚刚好。刚刚好。现在别动了。

Look right in the camera and tell Raymond what's on your mind.

看着摄像头告诉他你在想什么。

I think I'm stuck.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510746.html