《查莉成长日记》精讲 157(在线收听

Bob. -Hey. Remember when you said we wouldn't need this? Who looks stupid now?

鲍伯。-嘿。还记得当初你说我们用不到这个吗?现在看谁傻眼?

Which question should I answer first?

我到底应该先回答哪个问题?

Any progress on the potty-training?

查莉那边有进展了吗?

Nope, without "the gurgles" Charlie won't even sit on that potty, and the interview is in 12 hours.

没有,如果没有“咯咯笑” 查莉都不坐在马桶上,还有十二个小时就开始面试了。

Oh, she'll get it. That's the thing about us Duncans...We're clutch players.

噢,她会被录取的。因为她姓邓肯...邓肯家关键时刻不会掉链子的。

I see the light's on. I'm not sure anybody's home. Where are the kids?

我如今才发现。你的脸皮真够厚的。孩子们都去哪了?

Charlie's taking a nap. Teddy and Ivy are downstairs. And the boys are in their room reading.

查莉睡觉了。泰迪和艾薇在楼下。男孩们在屋里看书呢。

P.J.And Gabe are reading?

PJ和盖比在看书?

Yeah, it was their idea.

是啊,他们想看书了。

So they're reading...voluntarily?

这么说来他们真的在看书...自愿的?

Huh. -Let's roll.

是哦。-一探究竟去。

Oh! -Sorry, I should have warned you about that.

噢!-抱歉,我应该提前提醒你的。

What is going on in here?

这里怎么回事?

Great news...the power is back on. Well, it is for us.

重大新闻...来电了。其实,只是我们这里有电。

Where are you getting your power from?

你们哪来的电?

Hey, are you stealing electricity from Mrs. Dabney?

嘿,你们是从达布尼太太那里偷来的电吗?

Are we in trouble?

我们又惹祸上身了吗?

What's taking those nachos so long?

玉米片怎么还不好?

There really is a lot of stuff plugged in. Are you sure this is safe?

外接设备太多了。不会发生危险吧?

Ah, there is a problem. We've got a loose connection. Everything's under control.

啊,有麻烦了。接触不良了。搞定。

Huh, that's weird. Mrs. Dabney's power is out too.

哈,怪了。达布尼太太家也停电了。

Oh look, here she comes.

快看,她来了。

You know, for an older gal, she moves pretty fast.

你看,对于一个老妪来说她动作还是蛮利索的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510749.html