篮球英文堂 第265期:欧文:我将在天堂与科比单挑(1)(在线收听

Brooklyn Nets point guard Kyrie Irving talked on Kobe Bryant blocking his shot. I sized Kobe up,

布鲁克林网队的控球后卫凯里·欧文谈到科比·布莱恩特那记盖帽。我和科比对位了,

But it was the crowd, it was the crowd, the crowd got me. "At this point, I'm gonna see him," he said.

但球馆里的球迷们都在起哄,是球迷们让我头脑发热。他说:“此时此刻(我的心态),我(以后是)要去见他。”

"I'm going to play him one-on-one in heaven. We good! I'm gonna get him back."

“我要在天堂和他单挑,我们很好!这个场子我会找回来的。”

"Kobe was the essence of seeing somebody there who you couldn't believe was so smooth and so sharp and sound and fundamental,"

欧文说:“科比是那种你无法相信他是如此的流畅、犀利、稳健和基本功如此深厚的球员。”

said Irving. "My dad used to pause the games and he used to have me sit there and rewatch Kobe's footwork

“我的父亲过去常常暂停比赛,让我坐在那里重新观察科比的脚步,

and I used to sit back time after time in my computer room and watch Youtube highlights of Kobe and just

我经常在我的电脑室里一遍又一遍地坐着看科比在Youtube上的精彩片段,

highlights of him for hours." Of all the Mamba pupils, Irving was the closest to Bryant.

一看就是好几个小时。”在曼巴所有的学生当中,欧文是和科比走得最近的球员。

The connection is easy to understand for two sons of professional basketball players.

对于职业篮球运动员的两个儿子来说是很容易理解这种关系的。

They both spent parts of their childhoods overseas.

因为他们都在海外度过了部分童年时光。

Irving and Bryant were also teammates on the U.S. National team but the relationship was much deeper.

欧文和布莱恩特也是美国国家队的队友,但是他们的交情要深得多。

Irving studied Bryant's game, his mentality, his aura.

欧文研究科比的比赛,学习他的心态,他的气场。

He reached out to Bryant for advice on how to handle being involved in trade talks.

他向科比请教如何处理陷入交易谈判的问题。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lqywt/510784.html