《表情奇幻冒险》精讲 大结局(在线收听

Hey, what up, Gene? Slap me some skin.

嘿 怎么样吉恩 和我击掌

And a little porridge for the pinkie.

还有小指也来一下

Hey, Hi five, save me a dance for later.

嘿 击掌 等下和我跳舞吧

As long as you're not all hands again.

只要你不是毛手毛脚的

Back on top of the hand pile.

回到手的顶端

You're not on the list.

你不在名单上

Wait, what? What's going on?

等等 什么 怎么了

From now on, everyone is welcome!

现在开始 人人都受欢迎

Wait, what is all this?

等等 这是什么

It's for you, Gene.

是为你啊 吉恩

Everybody, the Emoji Pop!

大家伙 表情符号流行舞

This is jazzy.

真是奔放

Yeah.

Go, Eggplant! Go, Eggplant! Go, Eggplant!

加油 茄子 加油 茄子 加油 茄子

We are out of Alex's pocket, emojis.

表情符号们 艾利克斯 把手机从口袋里拿出来啦

This is not a butt dial.

是真的

To your cubes.

各就各位

Are we up and running? Roger that.

运转正常吗 收到

Good, 'cause we got incoming.

好 我们有任务了

Looks like it's gonna be Gene.

看起来会是吉恩

Hey, Gene, ready to try out your new cube?

嘿 吉恩 准备好在你新立方体里做表情了吗

In three, two...

三 二…

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bqqhmxjj/511174.html