《查莉成长日记》精讲 165(在线收听

Oh, Charlie. You know daddy loves you, but daddy's played baby about 100 times.

噢,查莉啊。你知道爸爸是爱你的,但是爸爸已经和娃娃玩了快一百次了。

And he doesn't feel so good. He needs to rest. Oh, okay. All right. Oh, I know! Let's play baby watches daddy take a nap.

而且爸爸感觉不太舒服。想休息一下。噢,好吧。好吧。噢,有了!咱们来玩娃娃看爸爸睡觉觉。

Aha! Boys, I need your help.

啊!孩子们,我需要你们的救援。

Really? -Today at work I got bit by a spider.

是吗?-今天我上班时被蜘蛛咬了一口。

You're an exterminator. Doesn't that happen every day?

你是个灭虫的。这不常有的事吗?

Well, this particular spider I happen to be mildly allergic to.

不幸的是,碰巧让一种我过敏的蜘蛛给咬了。

That's disgusting!

恶心死了!

Cover it, cover it, cover it. Please, I think I'm gonna barf.

快盖上,快盖上。我觉着我快吐了。

Thank you so much for your concern.

谢谢你们的关心。

I went and I saw the doctor. She says the swelling's going to be gone in a couple of days.

我去看过医生了。她说过几天就可以消肿了。

Oh, that's revolting.

噢,真是令人发指。

Although it does make your tummy look smaller.

不过这的确让你的肚子看起来小多了。

"Gosh, dad, how could I help?" Thanks for asking.

“天啊,爸爸,我该如何帮你呢?”谢谢你们这样问。

P.J. , I need you to cover for me at work tomorrow. I got a really busy day.

PJ我需要你明天替我上天班。我这里已经忙得不可开交了。

Fine, I'll help. But I better not get a giant arm too. I just bought some shirts.

好吧,我去就是了。但我可不想也弄只巨型手臂。我刚买了几件T恤呢。

Gabe, I gotta go upstairs and rest, so I need you to look after Charlie, okay?

盖比,我去上楼休息了,我需要你照顾查莉,明白了吗?

What am I supposed to do with Charlie?

我该怎么照顾查莉?

Wha-- you play baby with her. Come on, she loves it.

你和她玩娃娃。拜托了,她好这口。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/511242.html