《查莉成长日记》精讲 184(在线收听

Hey, charlie. Listen, when you get to be my age, don't pretend to be someone you're not just to impress a guy. I just learned that.

嗨,查莉。听着,等你像我这么大了,不要为了给一个男孩留下好印象而假装成别人。我刚刚学到的。

I also learned that if you walk home from the park dressed like a giant chicken, you're going to be chased by a dog.

我也学到了如果你穿得像只巨型小鸡从公园走路回家,你会被狗追的。

Hey, did you touch my pokeo cards? -No. -Liar!

你碰我的口袋游戏王牌了吗?-没有。-撒谎!

There's a bent corner on my slugmar card. Mom!

我的斯莱格玛牌有一个角被折弯了。老妈!

Oh, one more thing. If you fall for a guy with something in common with Gabe, good luck, Charlie.

噢,还有一件事。如果你喜欢上一个和盖比有些像的家伙,那就祝你好运喽,小查莉。

Lewis! -Hello, Mr. D. -Come on in. Hey, Teddy, Lewis is here.

刘易斯。-你好,邓肯先生。-进来。嗨,泰迪,刘易斯来了。

Actually I came here to talk to you, Bob. Can I call you Bob?

其实我来是有些话和你说,鲍伯。我可以叫你鲍伯吗?

Can you? It would be my pleasure.

可以吗?这将是我的荣幸。

Well, Bob, as you know, I've been spending a lot of time with Teddy and things are going very well.

鲍伯,正如你所知道的,我和泰迪在一起已经很长时间了,关系也发展的非常好。

And Amy and I are absolutely thrilled about that.

艾米和我都很高兴。

My future is bright, sir. I have a good part-time job at the comic book store. I own my own bike.

我的未来很光明啊,先生。我在漫画书店有一份很好的兼职工作。我有自己的自行车。

I think I know where this is headed.

我想我猜到接下来是什么了。

I guess what I'm trying to say is...I'd like your permission to ask Teddy to be my g-girlfriend.

我猜我想说的是,我请求你允许让泰迪做我的女朋友。

Welcome to the family, son.

我家欢迎你 好儿子。

Reality!

回到现实吧!

Well, thank you for the larp, Mr. Duncan.

非常感谢你的真人角色扮演,邓肯先生。

Just go wash the car, Lewis. -Yes, sir.

去洗车吧,刘易斯。-遵命,先生。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/511261.html