《查莉成长日记》精讲 201(在线收听

Your witness, counselor.

你的目击证人,法律顾问。

Miss Wentz, please tell us in your own words what you observed on the afternoon of the 23rd.

温茨女士,请实话实说你在二十三号下午看到了什么。

Well, I was working at the bank, teller window two, when a lady approached and slipped me a threatening note.

好的,当时我正在银行里工作在二号窗口做出纳,这时有个女士走了过来同时还塞给我一张令我感到威胁的纸条。

Hmm. And do you see that person here in this courtroom? Yeah. She's right there.

那么,你能在这个法庭上看到那个人吗?是的。她就在那里。

Hmm. And have you seen this person anywhere else recently? Like at a party? A party I wasn't invited to?

嗯。那么你最近还在哪儿看到她了?比方说在一个派对上?一个我没受到邀请的派对?

Objection. What does this have to do with anything?

反对。这些和今天要讲的有什么关系?

I'll allow it since I wasn't invited either.

我同意她讲的因为我同样没受到邀请。

Now, Miss Wentz, did you or did you not go to Lynette's party?

现在,温茨小姐,你到底去没去丽奈特的派对呢?

I don't want to answer that. You have to. You're under oath. No, I did not go to the party.

我不想回答这个。你必须回答。你可是立誓要在法庭上说真话的。没有,我并没有去参加派对。

Well, then where did you go? I was out...with Spencer. Order!

既然这样,那么你去了哪儿?我是出去了...和斯宾塞出去了。肃静!

Wait, so...so you're dating Spencer? I object! I object. Now I object.

等等,所以......难道你在和斯宾塞约会?我抗议!我抗议。我也抗议。

I'm not dating him. I'm dating him.

我没和他约会。我在和他约会。

I withdraw my objection, see you tonight, baby. You know it, Ray Ray.

我收回我的抗议,今晚见,亲爱的。你懂的,雷雷。

Wait, so why were you out with my exboyfriend?

等等,那么你干嘛和我的前男友一起出去?

I was hanging out with Raymond. And he wanted to hang out with Spencer.

我是和雷蒙德出去了。但他同时又想和斯宾塞一起出去。

I felt weird about it, but I went along. And I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't like it.

我是觉得这很奇怪,可我还是去了。我不告诉你是因为我知道你会不开心的。

Why wouldn't she like it? You said we're friends, right?

她为什么会不开心?你说过我们是朋友,对吗?

Oh please, everyone says that after they break up.

哦拜托,每个人在他们分手过后都那么说。

So we're not friends? No, of course we are.

那么我们不再是朋友了?不,我们当然是朋友。

Okay, I'm confused. Are we friends or not? If we are, then why are you mad that I was hanging out with Ivy?

好吧,我糊涂了。我们到底是不是朋友?如果我们是朋友,那你为什么听见我和艾薇出去会那么生气?

No no, I'm not mad! Okay, I'm mad because I...Well, because...Look, I'm not the one on trial here.

不,我没有生气!好吧 我生气是因为我...因为...看啊,我可不是那个让你们审问的人。

Let's take a recess. I lost the gavel in my robe.

让我们先休庭。我把小木槌落在我的袍子里了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/511278.html