《跟踪者》精讲 15(在线收听

What, I get nothing?

怎么,一句话都没有吗?

What is it you want?

你到底想要什么?

I want you not to hate me.

我想让你不要讨厌我。

Can't guarantee that.

保证不了。

All right. Then I'm just gonna say it. Why do you wear sexy things if you don't want men to notice?

好吧,那我就直说了。如果你不想吸引男人的注意,为什么还要穿得这么性感?

For how I feel in them. I dress for myself.

因为我穿着感觉好。我打扮是为了取悦自己。

Nice try. Well, good night. I thought today went well.

真会狡辩。晚安。我觉得今天干得不错。

I know about New York and the captain's wife.

我知道你在纽约和警长太太之间的事。

Deputy chief's wife.

是副局长太太。

I made a lot of mistakes in New York, some things I can't undo.

我在纽约犯了很多错,有些错是我无法弥补的。

So you come to L.A. to be a better man?

所以你跑来洛杉矶改过自新吗?

You do know that most people are incapable of change?

你知道大多数人是无法改变的吧?

Well, what can I tell you? I'm an underdog story.

我能说什么呢?我就是个落水狗。

I apologize if it clouded my initial reaction to you.

这些事让我对你的态度欠佳,我向你道歉。

Thank you.

谢谢。

All right. We're done here. I'd like to go home.

好了,说完了,我要回家了。

One more thing. Pure curiosity.

还有一件事,纯属好奇。

How did you come to run TAU? Why this division?

你为什么要来威胁评估部门?为什么要选这个部门?

Well, I was married. Had a husband and a kid, and he cheated on me with some crazy woman.

我结过婚。还有个孩子,结果我丈夫出轨找了个疯女人。

She started stalking us, followed us everywhere.

她开始跟踪我们,走到哪跟到哪。

She showed up at my kid's school, she broke into our house, she boiled the family...

她会出现在我孩子的学校,闯入我们家,还煮了我们家的...

Bunny. I saw that movie, too.

兔宝宝。我也看过那部电影。

Come on. It was a little funny. Look. Be patient.

拜托,有点幽默感嘛。耐心点。

I don't put it out there in the first 5 minutes. That'd be creepy. Good night, Jack.

我不会刚认识一个人5分钟就透露家底。那样太诡异了。晚安,杰克。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/511609.html