《跟踪者》精讲 24(在线收听

What are you doing here, Perry?

你来干什么,佩里

I didn't come here to rat you out or anything

我不是来告发你的

if that's what you're worried about.

如果你在担心这个的话

I'm not worried.

我一点都不担心

Really?

真的吗

Because you assaulted me in a parking lot.

因为你在停车场里殴打我

I have no recollection of that.

我不记得了

What do you want?

你想干什么

Sorry. I didn't come here to be contentious.

不好意思,我不是过来吵架的

I wanted to tell you

我只想告诉你

that it was wrong of me to harass Eric.

我骚扰埃里克是不对的

I won't be contacting him anymore.

我不会再联系他了

I heard you loud and clear.

你的意思我清楚了

Good. I'll hold you to it.

很好,你这话我记住了

If that's all...

如果没别的事

Help me.

帮帮我

I mean, I...

我是说...

I need help. I know it.

我很清楚我需要帮助

You know it?

你知道

How?

怎么知道的

I fixate.

我很偏执

I can't explain it,but there this part of me

我不知道怎么解释,但我脑子里

in my head that causes me to focus on someone,

总有一种力量驱使我去关注某些人

and then it takes over.

然后这股力量就占据了我

I want to know them.I want to be with them.

让我想了解他们,和他们在一起

It's like a drug,

就像吸毒一样

and then the obsession fuels me.

这种痴迷让我得到满足

It makes me matter.

让我觉得自己很重要

There's something wrong with me.

我肯定是有问题

If you want help, Perry,

佩里,如果你想得到帮助

call this man.

打给这个人

He's a therapist.

他是一位心理医生

He can help you if you're serious.

如果你是真心的,他会帮你

Thank you.

谢谢你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/511618.html