《跟踪者》精讲 26(在线收听

Give me photos.

都拍好照片

Run any prints you find immediately.

立刻搜查你们找到的指纹

He's only 7.

他才七岁啊

He's never spent the night away from me.

他从未离开过我,从没一个人睡过

We're gonna find him, I promise.

我们会找到他的,我保证

How do you know that?

你怎么知道

Don't say that. Don't do that.

别这样,别说这话

Don't say things you don't know.

别说一些你也不确定的事

She said it because she does know it.

她敢这么说,她就一定有把握

We're gonna bring thomas home safe and sound.

我们会把托马斯安全带回家

What's that?

那是什么

Thomas' squirt gun.

托马斯的玩具水枪

No. That's not his.

不对,那不是他的

I don't allow guns of any kind in this house.

我从不允许任何枪类出现在家里

Have you seen this before?

你见过这把水枪吗

No.

没有

What are you doing?

你在干什么

We talked to your guidance counselor.

我们和你的辅导员谈过

You're a good girl, Hannah...

你是个好孩子,汉娜

smart, lots of friends, no boyfriend, though,

聪明,交友广泛,但是却没男朋友

which I find odd since you're so pretty and sexy

我觉得很奇怪,因为你这么漂亮性感

with your little crop tops and your tattoo.

又是露脐装,又是纹身

No judgment, mind you.

我不是在批判你

I think you're good.

我觉得你是个好孩子

I just don't think you're innocent.

只是不相信你会那么单纯

You're a responsible girl.

你是个有责任感的女孩

I'm guessing that we're gonna find within arm's reach.

我猜在这伸手可及的范围内就会有发现

What's this?

这是什么

That is none of your business.

不关你事

Again, no judgment.

再说一遍,我不是在批判你

Who are you having sex with, Hannah?

你在跟谁上床,汉娜

What's his name or shoe size, huh?

他叫什么,穿几码的鞋

This has nothing to do with Thomas.

这跟托马斯一点关系也没有

Right now, everything has to do with Thomas.

现在一切都跟托马斯有关

I need a name, Hannah, now.

告诉我他叫什么,汉娜,快说

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/511620.html