《敦刻尔克》精讲 14(在线收听

Spitfires, George.

那是喷火战斗机 乔治

Greatest plane ever built.

有史以来最厉害的机型

You didn't even look.

您不用看就知道

RollsRoyce Merlin engines.

劳斯莱斯梅林引擎

Sweetest sound you could hear out here.

海平面上的最美妙的声音

Hello?

有人吗

Could you open the door?

可以开一下门吗

Hello? Can you hear me?

有人听到吗

Open the door!

快开门

Do you hear me?

听到了吗

He wants to come out.

他想出来

What have you done? Locked him in?

你为什么把他关起来

Let him out, for God's sake.

让他出来吧 我的天

Hello?

有人吗

Let me out!

放我出去

You haven't turned around.

你没掉头

No. We have a job to do.

是的 我们还有任务

Job? This is a pleasure yacht.

任务 这就是艘游艇而已

You're weekend sailors, not the bloody navy.

你们是业余水手 又不是海军

A man your age?

而且你都这么大岁数了

Men my age dictate this war.

我这一辈人发动了战争

Why should we be allowed to send our children to fight it?

为什么要让我们的后辈奔赴前线

You should be at home!

你就该待在家里

Well, there won't be any home

战火蔓延过海峡的话

if we allow a slaughter across the Channel.

哪还有家可言

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dkekjj/512916.html