《敦刻尔克》精讲 16(在线收听

There's no hiding from this, son.

躲不掉的 小伙子

What is it you think you can do out there, on this thing?

你这小船能干些什么

There's not just us. A call went out.

不止我们 政府下了征召令

We aren't the only ones to answer, you know.

我们并不是唯一响应的

You don't even have guns.

你们连枪都没有

Do you have a gun?

那你有吗

Yes, of course. A rifle.

当然了 步枪

Did it help you against the dive bombers and the Uboats?

那这杆枪帮你躲过了轰炸机和潜艇吗

You're an old fool.

你这个老顽固

I'm not going back.

我绝不回去

I'm not going back.

绝不回去

Turn it around.

快掉头

I'm not turning around.

我不会掉头的

Turn it around!

给我掉头

Turn it around...

赶紧掉头

Calm it down, mate. Turn it around!

冷静点 伙计 调头

Wait, wait!

等等

Calm it down, mate.

冷静点 伙计

George?

乔治

George!

乔治

What have you done?

你都干了些什么

Okay, you're all right, George.

你会没事的 乔治

You're all right.

你会没事的

Hang on. Okay. Okay, just...

等下 好了

That's it. That's good enough.

对的 就这样挺好的

It's gonna keep some pressure on. There we go.

这能帮你压迫止血 就这样

There we go.

就这样

Can you hear me, George?

能听见我说话吗 乔治

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dkekjj/512918.html