《敦刻尔克》精讲 17(在线收听

It's a pier.

临时码头

For when the water comes in.

涨潮了的话就能用得上

The tide's turning now.

已经开始涨潮了

How can you tell?

你怎么知道

The bodies come back.

尸体被冲回来了

Hey, Highlanders!

那边的高地步兵

Hey, Highlanders!

高地步兵吗

What's that way?

你们去哪儿

A boat.

有艘船

She's grounded.

在那边搁浅了

Not when the tide comes in, she's not.

涨潮的话就能浮起来了

Be a brave lad.

勇敢点 兄弟

You and Mr. Dawson?

跟你和道森先生一起来

It's the best thing I've ever done.

是我这辈子最光荣的事

You're all right. You're okay.

你会没事的 一定会的

Sea Cadet. It's the only thing I've ever done.

我只进过海军青年团

It's all right. It's okay. Just have some water.

没关系 喝点水吧

I told my dad...

我告诉我父亲

I've done nothing at school

尽管我上学时一事无成

I would do something one day.

但总有一天我能成就大事

and that Maybe get in the local paper.

说不定还能登上当地报纸

Maybe my teachers would see it.

我的老师也能看见

Okay, get some rest.

好了 休息一会儿吧

I need you back up on deck as soon as you're able.

等你好了我还需要你在甲板帮我呢

I can't.

不行了

What?

什么

I can't see.

我看不见了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dkekjj/512919.html