《新福尔摩斯》精讲 06(在线收听

Where are we going?

我们现在去哪里

Northumberland Terrace is a five-minute walk from here.

诺森伯兰大楼 离这五分钟路程

What, you think he's stupid enough to go there?

你真认为他会蠢到单刀赴会吗

No, I think he's brilliant enough. I love the brilliant ones.

不 我认为他聪明过人 我喜欢与他们交手

They're so desperate to get caught.

他们都渴望被捕

Why?

为何呢

Appreciation.

能一举成名

At long last the spotlight.

成就焦点人物

To you it's an arrest, to them it's a coming out party.

对你来说是被捕 对他们则是一场盛会

That's the frailty of genius, it needs an audience.

那是所有天才的弱点 他们需要观众

Yes.

是啊

Yes. I suppose it does.

我想也是

22 Northumberland Terrace. Keep your eyes on it.

诺森伯兰22号大楼 留心盯着

Don't you want to keep your eyes on it?

你不盯着吗

I am.

我盯着呢

Yeah, but he's not just going to ring the doorbell, though, is he?

但他不会真这么蠢去按门铃吧

No, of course not, but he'll pass by.

当然不会 他会假装路过

He might even loiter.

甚至在附近徘徊

Half of London's passing by.

路过的人多了去了

I'll recognise him.

我能认出他来

You know who he is?

你知道他是谁吗

I know what he is.

我知道他是什么人

Sherlock!

夏洛克

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513073.html