《新福尔摩斯》精讲 32(在线收听

Someone else has been here.

有人已经来过

Somebody else broke into the flat and knocked over the vase,

不光来过 还打翻了花瓶

just like I did.

就像我一样

Do you think maybe you could let me in this time?

这次能放我进去了吗

Can you not keep doing this, please?

你能不能别总是这样

I'm not the first.

之前还有人来过

What?

什么

Somebody's been in here before me.

有人比我先到

What are you saying?

你说什么

Size eight feet.

穿八号的鞋

Small, but...athletic.

个子不大 但很健壮

I'm wasting my breath.

我真是浪费力气

Small, strong hands.

手不大 但很有力

Our acrobat.

那个耍杂技的

Why didn't he close the window when he lef...?

他离开时为何不关上窗子呢

Oh,stupid,stupid!

我真是蠢到家了

Obvious.

明摆着

He's still here.

他还在这里

Any time you want to include me...

你什么时候能想得到我

John...

约翰

John!

约翰

Oh, I'm Sherlock Holmes and I always work alone

我是福尔摩斯 我总是单枪匹马

because no-one else can compete with my massive intellect!

因为我的大智慧无人能敌

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513401.html