《新福尔摩斯》精讲 41(在线收听

You couldn't let me have just one night off.

你就不能放过我一晚吗

Yellow Dragon Circus, in London for one day.

金龙马戏团 只在伦敦公演一天

It fits.

时间上吻合

The Tong sent an assassin to England...

帮会为了把杀手送来英国

Dressed as a tightrope walker. Come on, Sherlock, behave!

杀手假扮成绳索舞者吗 得了 夏洛克 别闹了

We're looking for a killer who can climb, who can shin up a rope.

那个凶手能够飞檐走壁攀爬绳索

Where else would you find that level of dexterity?

除了马戏团哪去找这么灵活的人

Exit visas are scarce in China.

中国离境签证很难拿到

They need a good reason to get out of that country.

没有充足理由根本别想出国门

All I need to do is have a quick look around...

我只要迅速地四处看看就好

Fine. You do that, I'll take Sarah for a pint.

行 你去就是 我带莎拉喝点小酒

I need your help.

我需要你的帮助

I do have a couple of other things on my mind this evening.

我今晚还有别的事要顾及

Like what?

还能有什么事

You are kidding?

你说笑吧

What's so important?

什么这么大不了

Sherlock, I'm in the middle of a date.

夏洛克 我在约会

You're going to chase some killer while I'm trying to...

你去抓杀手好了 而我...

What?

你要干嘛

While I'm trying to get off with Sarah.

想给莎拉留下个好印象

Hey,ready?

准备好了吗?

Yeah.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513410.html