《新福尔摩斯》精讲 42(在线收听

I sent a couple of cars. The old hall is totally deserted.

我派人去了那幢旧楼 但已经空无一人了

Look, I saw the mark at the circus.

我在马戏团看到的那个标记

The tattoo that we saw, on the two bodies, the mark of the Tong.

就和2名死者身上的帮会纹身一样

Lukis and Van Coon were part of a smuggling operation.

路基斯和范孔是走私团伙的成员

One of them stole something in China. Something valuable.

其中一人从中国偷了件价值连城的珍宝

The circus performers were gang members

马戏团演员被派到这儿来

sent here to get it back.

就是要取回珍宝

Get what back?

什么珍宝

We don't know.

还不知道

You don't know?

不知道

Mr Holmes, I've done everything you asked.

福尔摩斯先生 你吩咐的我可都照做了

Lestrade, he seems to think your advice is worth something.

雷斯垂德认为你必然有你的道理

I gave the order for a raid.

我已经下令搜查了

Please tell me I'll have something to show for it.

那就麻烦你让我搜点东西出来

Other than a massive bill for overtime

而不是让我们白付大笔的加班费

They'll be back in China by tomorrow.

明天他们就该回中国了

No, they won't leave without what they came for.

东西还没到手 他们才不会善罢甘休

We need to find a hideout.

得找出他们的藏身之处

A rendezvous.

还有接头地点

Somewhere in this message it must tell us.

答案一定就在这些数字里

 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513411.html