《新福尔摩斯》精讲 46(在线收听

Ladies and gentlemen,

女士们 先生们

from the distant, moonlit shores of NW1,

来自遥远西北1号线的月光之滨

wepresentfor your pleasure,

我们有幸为您献上

Sherlock Holmes' pretty companion in a death-defying act.

福尔摩斯的美丽女友表演的死亡挑战

Please!

求你了 住手

You've seen the act before.

这节目你都看过了

How dull for you.

这会失去多少乐趣呀

You know how it ends.

你都已经知道结局了

I'm not Sherlock Holmes!

我不是夏洛克·福尔摩斯

I don't believe you.

我不相信

You should, you know.

你应该相信

Sherlock Holmes is nothing at all like him.

夏洛克·福尔摩斯跟他毫不沾边

How would you describe me, John?

约翰 你如何评价我

Resourceful? Dynamic? Enigmatic?

足智多谋 意气风发 高深莫测

Late?

姗姗来迟还差不多

That's a semi-automatic. If you fire it,

那是半自动手枪 如果你开火

the bullet will travel at over 1,000 metres per second.

子弹将以每秒一千多米的速度行进

Well?

那又如何

Well.

是呀

the radius curvature of these walls is nearly four metres.

此地围墙的半径曲率接近四米

If youmiss, the bullet will ricochet.

如果你射偏 子弹会反弹

Could hit anyone.

子弹无眼

Might even bounce off the tunnel and hit you.

甚至可能反弹回来 射中你自己

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513415.html