《新福尔摩斯》精讲 68(在线收听

Feeling better?

好点了吗

To be honest, we've hardly stopped for breath since this thing started.

自从这事开始我们连喘口气的时间都没有

Has it occurred to you...?

你有没有觉得...

Probably.

可能吧

No, has it occurred to you that the bomber's playing a game with you?

不 你有没有觉得 这是炸弹客在跟你玩游戏

The envelope, breaking into the other flat,the dead kid's shoes—it's all meant for you.

给你的信封 闯入隔壁公寓 死掉孩子的鞋 全都是针对你

Yes, I know.

我知道

Is it him, then? Moriarty?

是他吗 莫里亚蒂

Perhaps.That could be anybody.

有可能 天知道这人是谁

Well, it could be, yeah.

好吧 是不好查

Lucky for you, I've been more than a little unemployed.

但算你走运 我正在待业中

How d'you mean?

什么意思

Lucky for you,Mrs Hudson and I watch far too much telly.

算你走运 赫德森太太和我经常看电视

Thank you, Tyra! Doesn't she look lovely, everybody, now?

谢谢 苔拉 她真可爱 对吧 各位 接下来

Anyway...Speaking of silk purses...

总之 说起丝质钱包...

Hello?This one...is a bit...defective.

喂 这个人 有那么点 缺陷

Sorry.She's blind.This is...A funny one.

不好意思 她是瞎子 这个案子 相当有趣

I'll give you...12 hours.

我给你12小时

Why are you doing this?

你为何这么做

I like...to watch you...dance.

我喜欢 看着你 手舞足蹈

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513629.html