《新福尔摩斯》精讲 76(在线收听

We'd been sharing about a year.Just sharing.

我们当了一年左右的室友 仅仅是室友关系

May I?Yeah.Sorry.

我可以看看吗 可以 不好意思

Stargazer, was he?

他是个观星者吗

God, yeah. Mad about it.It's all he ever did in his spare time.He was a nice guy, Alex.I liked him.He was, er...

never much of a one for hoovering.

当然 简直是欲罢不能 闲暇时间全干这个 亚历是个很好的人 我对他颇有好感 他倒是...不怎么爱打扫卫生

What about art? Did he know anything about that?

那他懂艺术吗

It was just a job, you know?

那只不过是他的工作

Has anyone else been round asking about Alex?

有其他人来问起过亚历吗

No.We had a break-in, though.

没有 公寓之前倒是被人撬门而入

When?Last night.There was nothing taken.Oh, there was a message left for Alex on the land line.

什么时候 昨天晚上 一样东西都没丢 对了 固话上有亚历的一条留言

Who was it from?

谁打来的

I can play it for you, if you like.I'll get the phone...

我可以放给你听 我去拿电话

Please.

麻烦你了

Oh, should I speak now? Alex?Love, it's Professor Cairns.

现在可以说话了吧 亚历 亲爱的 我是凯恩斯教授

Listen, you were right. You were bloody right.Give us a call when...

听着 你没错 一点也没错 给我们回个电话...

Professor Cairns?

凯恩斯教授是谁

No idea, sorry.

我也不知道 很抱歉

Can I try and ring back?

我能试着打回去吗

No good. I've had other calls since. Sympathy ones, you know.

没用的 我已经接了好几个电话了 都是打来同情慰问的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513637.html