《新福尔摩斯》精讲 77(在线收听

He wouldn't. He just wouldn't.

他不会的 就是不会

Stranger things have happened.

凡事难预料

Westie wasn't a traitor.It's a horrible thing to say!

小威不是叛徒 这是血口喷人

I'm sorry. But you must understand...

我很抱歉 但你必须明白...

That's what they think, isn't it, his bosses?

他们都这样想吧 他的上司们

He was young man, about to get married, he had debts.

马上就要结婚的年轻小伙子 有不少债务

Everyone's got debts,and Westie wouldn't want to clear them by selling out his country.

谁不欠债呢 再说了 小威也不会为了还债而卖国

Can you, erm...? Can you tell me exactly what happened that night?

你能不能告诉我 那天晚上到底发生了什么吗

We were having a night in.Just...watching a DVD.

我们那天晚上没出门 就呆在房间里 两人一起看碟

He normally falls asleep, you know, but he sat through this one.

他通常都会打瞌睡 但那天他却一直醒着

He was quiet.Out of the blue he said he just had to go and see someone.

一句话也没说 他突然说要出门去见个人

And you've no idea who?

你不知道他要去见谁吗

Hi, Liz. You OK, love?Yeah.

莉兹 亲爱的 你没事吧 我没事

Who's this?

这是谁

John Watson, hi.

约翰·华生

This is my brother, Joe.John's trying to find out what happened to Westie, Joe.

这是我哥哥 乔 约翰在调查小威的事

You with the police?

你是警察吗

Sort of, yeah.

算是吧

Tell them to get off their arses,will you? It's bloody ridiculous.

叫他们别多管闲事了 好吗 真是荒唐至极

I'll do my best.

我会尽力

Well, er,thanks very much for your help. Again, I'm very, very sorry.

好的 非常感谢你的帮助 请节哀

He didn't steal those things, Mr Watson.

华生先生 他没有偷那些东西

I knew Westie, he was a good man.He was my good man.

我深知小威 他是个好人 至少他是我的好男人

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513638.html