《新福尔摩斯》精讲 81(在线收听

He wasn't meant to...What's Lucy gonna say? Jesus.

我不是有意的 露西知道了怎么办 天呐

Why did you kill him?

你为什么要杀他

It was an accident. I swear it was.

是场意外 我发誓

But stealing the plans for the missile defence program wasn't an accident, was it?

但你早有预谋偷走导弹防御计划吧

I started dealing drugs.I mean, the bike thing's a great cover, right?

我是个毒贩 自行车只是幌子

I don't know how it started.I just got out of my depth.

我也不知道怎么回事就误入歧途了

I owed people thousands. Serious people.

我欠人很多钱 那些人都不好惹

Then at Westie's engagement do, he starts talking about his job.

在订婚仪式上 他和我谈起他的工作

I mean, usually, he's so careful.But that night, after a few pints, he really opened up.

他一贯都很谨慎 但那晚 几杯小酒下肚 他的话匣子全打开了

He told me about these missile plans.Beyond top secret.

他跟我讲了那些导弹计划 都是高度机密

He showed me the memory stick, he waved it in front of me.

他给我看那记忆棒 在我面前晃来晃去

You hear about these things getting lost,ending up on rubbish tips and whatnot.

你听过有些东西很容易弄丢 最后成为垃圾或诸如此类的

But there it was. And I thought...Well, I thought it could be worth a fortune.

而眼前就是这样的东西 我觉得 我觉得这玩意肯定价值不菲

It was pretty easy to get the thing off him, he was so plastered.

他已烂醉如泥 拿他东西易如反掌

Next time I saw him,I could tell by the look on his face that he knew.

后来再见到他 他一脸怒气 看来他都知道了

What happened?

然后呢

I was going to call an ambulance, but it was too late.

我本来想叫救护车 但已经太迟了

I just didn't have a clue what to do.So I dragged him in 'ere.

我当时手足无措 所以把他拖了进来

I just sat in the dark, thinking.

坐在黑暗中左思右想

When a neat little idea popped into your head.

灵光一现 你想到了个好主意

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513642.html