《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第1集12:话题人物(在线收听

You know, you're kind of the talk of the town.

知道吗 你是全镇的话题人物

- Am I? - Mm-hmm.

-是吗 -嗯

Mysterious new guy, oh, yeah.

神秘新人

Well, you have the mysterious thing going, too.

你也挺神秘的

Twinged in sadness.

满脸哀伤

What makes you think that I'm sad?

为什么觉得我哀伤

Well, we did meet in a graveyard.

我是在墓地遇见你的

Right.

Well, no, technically we met in the men's room.

不 准确来说应该是在男厕

You don't want to know, it's.

还是不说了

It's not exactly party chit-chat.

不适合在派对上聊这些

Well, I've never really been very good at, uh

我一直都不太擅长

Chit-chat.

聊天

Last spring...

去年春天

My parents' car drove off of a bridge into the lake.

我父母的车从桥上坠下 掉进湖里

And I was in the backseat and I survived, but...

我当时在后座 捡回一命

They didn't.

他们却没那么幸运

So that's my story.

这就是我的故事

You won't be sad forever, Elena.

悲伤不会相伴一生的 埃琳娜

No, Ty.

不行 泰

I'm not having sex against a tree.

我不要靠着树做爱

-Oh, come on, it would be hot. - For who?

-别啊 多性感 -我不觉得

No, it's not going to happen.

不 不行

It's not going to happen, not here, not like this.

不行 特别是这样的时间地点

No. I said no.

不行 我说不行

I said no! Ow, that hurts!

不行 好痛

Hey, leave her alone.

放开她

You know, you're starting to get on my nerves, Gilbert.

你真让我忍不住恼火了 吉尔伯特

Just go, Tyler, get the hell away from me.

快滚 泰勒 离我远点

Wow. Vicki Donovan says no.

薇姬·多诺万居然会拒绝男人

That's a first.

头一回啊

I didn't need your help.

我不需要你帮忙

It seems like you did.

我看未必

- He was just drunk. - I'm drunk.

-他只是醉了 -我也醉了

Am I throwing myself at you?

我这样对你了吗

No, you're worse.

不 你更坏

You want to talk to me, get to know me,

你想跟我搭讪 了解我

See into my soul and screw and screw and screw

看穿我的灵魂 搅乱我的思想

Until you're done with me.

直到厌倦我

Is that what you think?

你是这么想的吗

That's what I know.

我知道一定是这样

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/514169.html