《新福尔摩斯》精讲 91(在线收听

Do you know the big problem with a disguise, Mr Holmes?However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.

你知道伪装的最大问题吗 福尔摩斯先生 无论你多么努力 总是一幅自画像

You think I'm a vicar with a bleeding face?

你觉得我是头破血流的牧师

No, I think you're damaged,delusional and believe in a higher power.In your case, it's yourself.

不 我觉得你神志不清 沉溺幻想 坚持无上的权威 而你的权威 便是你自己

Hmm, and somebody loves you.If I had to punch that face, I'd avoid your nose and teeth, too.

有人很爱惜你嘛 如果要我打你的脸 我也会避开鼻子和牙齿

Ha-ha! Could you put something on, please?Er, anything at all. A napkin?

哈哈 你能别这样光着身子吗 拿纸巾遮一遮吧

Why? Are you feeling exposed?

怎么 你很尴尬

I don't think John knows where to look.

我认为约翰并不知道该看哪

No, I think he knows exactly where.I'm not sure about you.

不会 他很清楚该看哪 倒是你 我不敢肯定

If I was to look at naked women, I'd borrow John's laptop.

我要是想看女人的裸体 就借约翰的手提

You do borrow my laptop.

你确实借了我的手提

I confiscate it.

那是没收

Never mind, we've got better things to talk about.Now, tell me, I need to know,how was it done?

算了 我们还有正经事要谈 现在 坦白告诉我 案子的经过如何

What?The hiker with the bashed-in head—how was he killed?

什么案子 脑袋挨了一下的驴友 他怎么死的

That's not why I'm here.

我来不是为了这件事

No, no, no. You're here for the photographs,but that's never going to happen and as we're chatting...anyway

当然不是 你的目标是拿走照片 但我不会让你拿到 所以不如我们随便聊聊

That story's not out. How do you know about it?

那个案子没有公开 你怎么知道

I know one of the policemen. Well, I know what he likes.

我认识一位警察 我知道他的癖好

And you...like policemen?

你喜欢警察

I like detective stories. And detectives.Brainy is the new sexy.

我喜欢侦探故事 还有侦探 脑袋好使的人很性感

The position car...The position of the car relative to the hiker,that and the fact that the death blow was to the back of the head, that's all you need to know.

车位置 车的位置与驴友有关系 还有那致命一击 来自他的脑后 你知道这些就够了

OK, tell me, how was he murdered?He wasn't.

好吧 告诉我他怎么被杀 不是被杀

You don't think it was murder?

你觉得不是凶杀吗

I know it wasn't.How?

我知道不是 怎么知道

The same way that I know the victim was a excellent sportsman,recently returned from foreign travel and that the photographs I'm looking for are in this room.

就像我知道死者是位出色的冒险家 刚从海外旅行归来 而我要找的照片就在这个房间里

OK, but how?

好吧 可怎么知道

So they are in this room. Thank you.John, man the door, let no-one in.

这么说还真在 谢谢 约翰 把守房门 别让人进来

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/514349.html