《新福尔摩斯》精讲 142(在线收听

It's not you, not you!

不是你,不可能是你,

The fog. - What? - It's the fog, the drug, it's in the fog!

是烟雾,-什么,-是这里的雾,雾里有毒, -

Aerosol dispersant, that's what it said in the records.

气态传播,记录里就是这么写的,

Project HOUND, it's the fog!A chemical minefield.

猎犬计划,是雾, 化学雷区,

For God's sake, kill it! Kill it!

老天爷,快杀了它,

Look at it, Henry.

看看,亨利,

No, no, no. - Come on, look at it!

不,-快看, -

You bastard.You... bastard!

你个混蛋, 王八蛋,

20 years! 20 years of my life, making no sense! - It's all over now, come on.

20年了,我白白痛苦了20年,-现在都结束了,

Why didn't you just kill me?

为什么你不直接杀了我,

Because dead men get listened to,he needed to do more than kill you.

因为死人反而会引起疑心, 他的目的不是要杀你,

He had to discredit every word you ever said about your father.

他必须摧毁你父亲所说的一切,

And he had the means right at his feet.

而他的武器就在他脚下,

A chemical minefield, pressure pads in the ground,

化学雷区,地底下的压力垫,

dosing you up every time that you came back here.

你每次回到这里,都会对你下药,

Murder weapon and scene of the crime all at once.

既是凶器也是犯案现场,

This case, Henry. Thank you.

这个案子真是,太谢谢你了,亨利,

It's been brilliant! - Sherlock. - What?

简直太妙了,-夏洛克,-啥,

Timing.

注意场合,

Not good? - No, no, it's OK.

不合适吗,-不,没事, -

It's fine. Because this means...this means that my dad was right.

没关系,因为这意味着, 这意味着我父亲说的没错,

He'd found something out, hadn't he?

他确实发现了秘密,

And that's why you killed him, because he was right,

所以你杀了他,因为他说对了,

and he'd found you right in the middle of an experiment!

他发现了你不可告人的试验,

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/514844.html