《新福尔摩斯》精讲 157(在线收听

How could he get past the CCTV, if all the doors were locked?

如果门都锁上了,他怎么躲过的监视器?

Sherlock – He walked in when they weren’t locked.

他在门锁上之前就进来了。

But a stranger can’t just walk into a school like that.

但学校哪会让陌生人随意进出?

Anyone can walk in anywhere if they pick the right moment.

只要时机对,任何人都能随意进出任何地方。

Yesterday, end of term, parents milling around, chauffeurs, staff.

昨天是期末,到处是家长、司机、员工,

What’s one more stranger among that lot?

他们中间再混进个陌生人谁会察觉?

He was waiting for them. All he had to do was to find a place to hide.

他伺机行事,只要找个好地方藏身即可。

Molly. - Hello, I’m just going out.

茉莉。 - 你好啊,我正要出去。

No, you’re not. - I've got a lunch date.

去不了了。 - 我午饭约了人。

Cancel it, you’re having lunch with me.

取消吧,我们一起吃午餐。

What? - I need your help.

啥? - 我需要你的帮助

It’s one of your old boyfriends, we’re trying to track him down. He’s been a bit naughty.

事关你的一个前男友,我们正在追查他的下落。他近来有些捣蛋。

It’s Moriarty? - Of course it’s Moriarty.

是莫里亚蒂干的吗? - 当然是他。

Jim actually wasn’t even my boyfriend, we went out three times. I ended it.

其实金算不上是我男朋友,我们只约会过三次,我没再和他交往了。

Yes,then he stole the Crown Jewels, broke into the Bank of England and organised a prison break in Pentonville.

是啊,然后他去偷王冠和权杖闯进英国央行,还组织了本顿维尔监狱的越狱。

For thee sake of law and order, I suggest you avoid all future

为了维护法纪和秩序,我建议你将来就不要找男朋友了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/515350.html