《海洋奇缘》精讲 莫阿娜的村子(在线收听

Moana, come on...

莫阿娜 来啊

Let's go back to the village.

回村子去

You are the next great chief of our people.

你早晚也会成为一位伟大的酋长

And you do wonderous things, my little Minnow.

你还会做很多伟大的事 我的小宝贝

Oh yes, but first... You must learn where you're meant to be.

没错 不过你首先要知道自己是属于哪的

Moana...

她来了

Make way... Make way.

大家 让开

Moana, it's time you knew.

莫阿娜 你明白吗

The village of Motunui is all you need.

这地方什么都有物资充裕

The dancers are practicing

我们舞伴在练习

They dance to an ancient song.

随着古老的舞曲

Who needs a new song? This old one's all we need

古老的旋律比新的歌动听

This tradition is our mission.

保护传统是我的使命

And Moana there's so much to do.

这担子责任不轻

Don't trip on the taro root. That's all you need.

不要被树根绊倒 路上小心

We share everything we make.

分享所有的东西

We joke and we weave our baskets.

有说有笑做个工具

The fishermen come back from the sea.

捕鱼的船渐渐靠近

I wanna see. Don't walk away.

它在那里 不要走失

Moana stay on the ground now.

莫阿娜你不要忘记

Our people will need a chief and there you are...

我们未来伟大领袖就是你

There comes a day.

到那一天

When you're gonna look around.

没人陪伴在你身边

And realize happiness is where you are.

你就会明白最快乐的是你家

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqyjj/515630.html