《海洋奇缘》精讲 人生的意义(在线收听

Consider the coconut!

你看看这些椰子

Consider it's tree...

这一片树林

We use each part of the coconut.

椰子的每一个部分

That's all we need.

都有价值

We make our nets from the fibers.

椰子壳可以做鱼网

The water is sweet inside.

椰汁可口又清凉

We use the leaves to build fires.

椰子树干能把火生

We cook up the meat inside.

叶子能够做好菜

Consider the coconuts!

你看看这些椰子

The trunks and the leaves!

树干和叶子多的是

The island gives us what we need.

这小岛给我们所需

And no one leaves. That's right we stay.

不要离去 就在这里

We're safe and we're well provided.

安全又有丰厚物资

And when we look to the future...

带领我们美好未来

There you are.

全靠你

You'll be okay.

直到一天

In time you'll learn just as I did.

你会了解人生意义

You must find happiness right where you are!

人生的快乐在你的家

I like to dance with the water.

我爱随着海浪舞蹈

The undertow and the waves.

高高低低的浪花

The water is mischievous, ha!

那海水非常顽皮

I like how it misbehaves.

它脾气没法估计

The village may think I'm crazy.

他们都说我太疯狂

Or say that I drift too far.

也说我不守故址

But once you know what you like. Well, there you are.

但我很了解自己 我有追寻

You are your father's daughter.

有其父必有其女

Stubbornness and pride.

我自己注意

Mind what he says, but remember.

他的教导虽有道理

You may hear a voice inside..

你要听从你的心

And if the voice starts to whisper To follow the farthest star

到那时它会呼唤你 去追寻那颗星星

Moana, that voice inside is who you are

会明白哪个才是真正的你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqyjj/515631.html