《海洋奇缘》精讲 莫阿娜与怪兽王争斗(在线收听

Oh, when he shows up, keep him distracted.

等他出现了 你就缠住他

Make him talk about himself.

让他跟你吹吹牛

He loves bragging about how great he is!

他很喜欢吹嘘自己有多厉害

You two must get along as well!

那你们俩应该合得来

No. Not since I ripped off his leg.

在我扯断他的腿之前的确是的

You ripped off his le... Maui?

你扯断了他的 毛伊

What have we here?

看我找到了什么

It's a sparkly, shiny.

这是个闪闪发光的

Wait a minute...

等等

It's a human!

是个人呢

What are you doing down here?

你来这里干什么?

In the realm of the mons... Just pick an eye, babe.

这里可是怪兽王… 看着我的一只眼睛 宝贝

I can't... I can't concentrate on what I'm saying If you keep... Yep, pick one, pick one!

你晃得我都忘了要说什么了 别晃 别晃了

You're a funny looking little thing, aren't you?

你真是个有意思的小玩意儿

Don't! That's my grandma's.

别碰 这是我奶奶给的

"That's my grandma's" I ate my grandma!

“这是我奶奶的” 我奶奶被我吃了

And it took a week 'cause she was absolutely humongous.

那花了我整整一周 因为她实在是太大了

Why are you here?

你在这里做什么?

'Cause you're amazing!

我很崇拜你

And we mortals, have heard of the tale of the crab.

我们人类都知道海底有一只

Who became a legend!

很了不起的大螃蟹

And I just had to know...

所以我只是想知道

How you being so crab... oulous?

你是怎么变得这么了不起的?

Are you just trying to get me to talk about myself?

你就想让我讲讲我自己的故事吗?

Because if you are... I will gladly do so. In song form!

如果真是这样 我很乐意讲讲哦 让我唱给你听

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqyjj/515662.html