《海洋奇缘》精讲 莫阿娜逼问毛伊失去魔法的原因(在线收听

What can I say, except we're dead soon.

我只能跟你们说 我们死定了

We're dead soon.

我们死定了

Can you at least try?

你就不能再试试吗

Giant hawk.

巨鹰

Hey, it's okay, it's okay. We're dead soon.

没关系 我们死定了

All right, breaktime's over.

好了 休息时间结束

Get up! Why?

快起来 为什么?

You're gonna give me a speech

你又要长篇大论了

Tell me I could beat Te Ka 'cause I'm "Maui"?

告诉我我能打败恶卡 因为我是毛伊

Take a hike, tiny.

给我走开 小人

How do you get your tattoo's?

你这些刺青是怎么来的?

They show up when I earn them.

我每做一件事刺青就会多一块

How'd you earn that one?

那块儿是怎么来的?

What's that for?

上面讲的是什么?

That's a man's discovery of Nanya.

那是我帮人类发现了不你市

What's Nanya?

不你市是哪儿?

None ya business.

就是不关你事

I'll just keep asking.

你不说我就一直问

What's it for?

它是怎么来的?

You need to stop doing that.

收起你的破桨

Back off! Just tell me what it is?!

走开 告诉我它是怎么来的

I said back off.

我说了走开

Is it why your hook's not working?

是不是因为它 你的鱼钩才没了法力?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqyjj/515667.html