《海洋奇缘》精讲 莫阿娜开导毛伊(在线收听

And back to the humans I went.

之后我回到了人类当中

I gave them islands, fire, coconuts!

为他们带去了海岛、火种、椰子

Anything they could ever want.

他们要什么我就给什么

You took the heart for them.

你为他们拿了那颗心

You did everything for them.

为他们做任何事

So they'd loved you.

只希望能讨好他们

It was never enough.

可他们永远都不满足

Maybe the Gods found you for a reason.

也许天神发现你是有原因的

Maybe the ocean brought you to them.

也许是大海把你带到了他们面前

Because it saw someone who is worthy of being saved.

因为它觉得你命不该绝

But the Gods aren't the ones who make you Maui.

但是让你成为毛伊的并不是天神

You are.

而是你自己

Okay, okay. I... I love you too, buddy.

好了 我也爱你 伙计

Next stop, Te Fiti.

下一站 特菲提岛

What? I figured it out

看什么? 我知道了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqyjj/515669.html