《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第4集10:善于操纵别人(在线收听

Apparently Stefan has a very interesting back story.

显然 斯特凡有着一段很有趣的往事

Do you know what happened with his ex-girlfriend Katherine?

你知道他的前女友凯瑟琳的事吗

I know that they both dated her

我知道那兄弟俩都跟她交往过

And that's why they have issues.

也正因此他们才不和

Yeah, they both dated her,only she chose Damon.

是啊 他们都跟她交往过 只是她选了达蒙

And that drove Stefan mad, he did horrible things

把斯特凡气疯了 所以他做了很多恶劣的事

To try and break them up.He manipulated Katherine.

试图破坏他们的关系 他操控了凯瑟琳

He filled her head with all these lies

他不断用谎言给她洗脑

until finally it worked, and she turned against Damon.

直到最终起了作用 她和达蒙翻了脸

That sounds like one person's side of the story, meaning Damon's.

听起来完全是偏向达蒙的片面之词

I just wanted you to know.

我只想你知道

Anyway, his past relationships Are none of my business.

总之 他过去的感情 和我毫无关系

Unless he's a calculating, manipulative liar.

但若他是个工于心计善于操纵别人的骗子

That is your business.

那就和你有关了

Stefan is none of those things.

斯特凡绝不是那种人

Yeah? How do you know?

是吗 你怎么知道

Do they still wear ties at this thing?

他们仍要求打领带过去吗

Why are you even going?It's only fitting.

你为什么要去 那才合适啊

We were at the very first one, remember?

第一届的派对我们就参加过呢 记得吗

I think it's better if we don't draw attention to ourselves.

我想如果我们低调些会比较好

So you should stay here.

所以你该呆在家里

I'll see to it Elena has a good time.

我保证会让埃琳娜玩的开心的

My goodness, I've driven you to drink.

我的天 我竟然逼得你借酒浇愁了

Can't seem to rid myself of you.

因为我怎么也摆脱不了你的纠缠

What else am I supposed to do,

我还能怎样

Besides go about living my life?

除了过自己的生活

Go about living my life.

那就过我的生活

See, therein lies your eternal struggle.

瞧 你又陷入那永恒的挣扎了

You're dead, dude.Get over it.What do you think?

你死定了 哥们 算了吧 看起来怎么样

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/516068.html