《跟踪者》精讲 92(在线收听

Melissa.

梅丽莎

I just came to tell you that things are over with me and Kenneth.

我就是来告诉你,我和肯尼斯之间结束了

I want you to know when I first met Kenneth

我想让你知道,我第一次遇到肯尼斯时

I didn't know that he was married,

我并不知道他已经结婚了

and, Andrea, I never meant to hurt you.

还有,安德莉亚,我从没想过要伤害你

I'm sorry.

我很抱歉

I've been waiting such a long time to hear yousay that.

我等你说这句话等了很久了

Come in, please. Maybe now we can both start to heal.

请进吧,也许现在我们都该开始疗伤

跟踪者Stalker

Finally, you're awake.

你终于醒了

This isn't gonna work if you're passed out.

如果你昏过去了,这就行不通了

Andrea, please. Please let me go, ok?

安德莉亚,拜托。让我走吧,好吗

I'm sorry. "Oh, I'm sorry. Let me go. I'm sorry!"

抱歉。"抱歉,让我走,对不起"

An apology doesn'tmean anything!

道歉根本毫无意义

You took him from me!

你把他从我身边夺走了

When Kenneth first started out, I was there for him.

肯尼斯事业起步时,是我陪着他

I made him everything that he was, and I can do that again.

是我成就了他,我可以再次这么做

He's gonna get out of jail one day, and I'm gonna be here for him,

有一天他会出狱,我还会在这里陪着他

and you aren't gonna be around to get in our way.

你就不会再妨碍我们了

Andrea, I left him. Look. I promise. Please. Please just let me go.

安德莉亚,我离开他了,我保证。求你了,求你放我走吧

Let you go?

放你走

What, after you snuck into my home, hid here, waiting to kill me?

怎么,在你偷偷溜进我家中,藏在这里,想要杀死我之后放你走

You are a very sick young lady,

你这位小姐病得不轻

and everyone knows that you're the one with psychiatric problems.

大家都知道你是有精神病的那个

You attacked me just like you did your ex-boyfriend, and I had to defend myself.

你袭击了我,就像你对前男友做的那样,我不得不自我防卫

I had no choice but to kill you.

我别无选择只能杀了你

I mean, after all, you and Kenneth have been stalking me.

毕竟你和肯尼斯一直都在跟踪我

No--no one's gonna believe that.

没人会信的

Yes, they will.

他们会

I have been working on this plan for a long time.

我已经策划了很久了

I have had nothing to do but plan this, and it's going surprisingly well.

我除了策划这事也没什么可做的,并且进行得出其意料的好

But...

但是

Melissa. There's nothing worse than a divorced woman with too much time and money on her hands.

梅丽莎,没有什么比一个有钱又有闲的离婚女人更可怕的了

Please. Andrea, you can't... You can't do this.

求求你,安德莉亚,你不能...你不能这么做

Please. I killed my own dog.

拜托,我把我家狗都杀了

I can kill you,

当然能杀你

And I actually... I liked Roxy.

而且事实上,我还挺喜欢萝茜的

You attacked me. Don't you rememberthat, Melissa? With this.

是你先袭击的我,你不记得了吗,梅丽莎?用的就是这个

And we fought!

然后我们发生了打斗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/516137.html