《跟踪者》精讲 95(在线收听

Here we go again.

又来了

Just a minute, please.

给我一分钟时间,拜托

There's nothing more to talk to you about, Jack.

我没什么要和你谈的了,杰克

I've got a meeting with Beth in the morning.

我约了明早去见贝丝

Amanda, I... My father died. 3 months ago.

阿曼达,我...我父亲去世了。在三个月前

I didn't know.

这事我并不知情

He wasn't such a good guy. You knew that.

他也不是什么好人,这你也知道

And neither am I.

我也不是什么好人

跟踪者Stalker

I am sorry for your loss,

你节哀顺变

but whatever your grief is coughing up right now doesn't concern me.

但不论你的丧亲之痛让你如何有感而发,我都毫不在乎

I get it. You blame your father for all of yourbad behavior, and you should.

我懂,你想把自己的行为赖到你父亲头上,这也情有可原

He didn't give you one tool to cope within this world,

他从未教过你任何生存技能

but I don't blame your father. I only blame you.

但我不怪你父亲,我只怨你

I know I hurt you, and I can't undo it, but this is it, Amanda. I'm begging you.

我知道我伤害了你,覆水难收。但下不为例,阿曼达。我求求你

I can change my life. I know I can.

我能改变我的人生。我知道自己能做到

I promise you I'll stay away from Ethan. Please just let me stay.

我保证我会远离伊森,拜托让我留下来

I can make it here, I can make it work.

在这里我能改过自新,重头再来

I know I can. I can prove it.

我知道我能做到更好

Maybe--maybe not today or tomorrow, but one day, you'll see.

也许一时半会看不出来,但总有一天,你会看到

See what?

看到什么

A different man.

一个不同的我

And what's gonna happen then?

到时候又能怎样呢

I don't know. We're not there yet, but anything could happen. Change brings change.

我也不知道,还没走到那一步,但一切皆有可能。星星之火可以燎原

You're right. I haven't been a good father, but maybe one day, I-I can be.

你说得对,我不是个好父亲,但也许有一天我能成为称职的父亲

You won't have a sitter, and Trent will be working,

也许哪天你需要保姆,特伦特又得上班

and you'll need someone to take care of Ethan.

你需要找人来照顾伊森

Maybe you'll pick up the phone and call me, and I can--I can take him to eat or a movie.

也许你可以打电话给我,我可以带他出去吃饭看电影

That's not gonna happen, Jack.

绝不可能,杰克

Ok. Let me stay anyway.

好吧。至少让我留下来吧

I got nowhere else to go.

我已经无处可去了

I don't know, Jack.

这我说不好,杰克

My minute's up.

一分钟时间结束了

You listened. That's all I could hope for.

你听我说了,我不敢奢望更多

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/516140.html