《新福尔摩斯》精讲 213(在线收听

What?!

什么

Hang on, Sherlock...? - What?

等等.夏洛克. - 怎么了?

That's, isn't it live?

那是.通电的吧

Perfectly safe as long as we avoid touching the rails.

不碰轨道就没事

Of course, yeah, avoid the rails. Great!

当然.只要不碰轨道.真好

This way.

这边

Are you sure? - Sure.

确定吗. - 确定.

Look at that.

看那边

John...

约翰

Demolition charges.

炸药包

It's empty. There's nothing.

车厢是空的.什么都没有

Isn't there?

是吗

This is the bomb. - What?

这就是炸弹. - 什么

It's not carrying explosives, the whole compartment is the bomb.

车厢没装炸弹.它本身就是

We need bomb disposal.

我们得找拆弹小组

There may not be time for that now.

现在可能来不及了

So what do we do? - I have no idea.

那我们怎么办? - 我不知道

Well, think of something.

那就好好想想.

Why do you think I know what to do?

你为什么觉得我知道该怎么办?

Because you're Sherlock Holmes, you're as clever as it gets.

因为你是夏洛克·福尔摩斯.你聪明绝顶.

It doesn't mean I know how to diffuse a giant bomb!What about you?!

那也不代表我知道怎么拆除一个大炸弹.那你呢?

I wasn't in bomb disposal, I'm a bloody doctor!

我不是拆弹部队的.我是个医生.

And a soldier, as you keep reminding us all!

还是个士兵.你总挂在嘴边!

Can't... Can't we rip the timer off, or something?

我们能不能直接把定时器扯掉什么的

That would set it off. - You see, you know things!

那会引爆的. - 看.你还是知道的嘛!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/516385.html