《新福尔摩斯》精讲 214(在线收听

My God!

我的天啊

Why didn't you call the police?! - Can you just...?

你为什么不报警? - 你能不能.

Why do you never call the police?!

为什么你总是不报警?

Well, it's no use now.

现在说这个没用

So you can't switch the bomb off?!You can't switch the bomb off and you didn't call the police!

你真的没法拆除炸弹?你没法拆除炸弹.还没报警

Go, John. Go now!

走吧.约翰.你走吧

There's no point now, is there, because there's not enough time to get away

跑还有什么意义?因为我肯定跑不远

and if we don't do this, other people will die!

而且我们要是不拆掉炸弹.其他人也会死

Mind palace!Use your mind palace!

思维殿堂.启用你的思维殿堂

How will that help?

那有什么用

You've salted away every fact under the sun!

你不是把天底下的一切信息都存在脑子里了吗

And you think I've just got "How to defuse a bomb" tucked away in there somewhere?! - Yes!

所以你觉得我脑子里什么地方还存着"拆弹指南"吗? - 没错!

Maybe.

也许吧

Think!Think, please think.Think!

想想,拜托了.好好想想!!努力想!

I can't!

我做不到!

Oh, my God!

天啊

This is it.

就这样了

Oh, my God!

我的天

Turn that off. Oh, God!

关掉.天啊

I'm sorry. - What?

我很抱歉. - 什么

I can't, I can't do it, John.I don't know how.Forgive me. - What?!

我.我做不到.约翰,我不知道该怎么办?原谅我. - 什么

Please, John, forgive me,for all the hurt that I caused you.

拜托了.约翰.原谅我.原谅我对你造成的所有伤害

No, no, no, no, no, no, this is a trick. - No.

不.这又是你的把戏. - 不是

Another one of your bloody tricks.- No.

这又是你的鬼把戏. - 不是.

You're just trying to make me say something nice. - Not this time.

你想让我说点好话 - 这次不是

It's just to make you look good even though you've behaved like...

你只是想扮好人.尽管你做了那种事...

I wanted you not to be dead.

我曾希望你不要死

Yeah, well, be careful what you wish for.

那你许愿的时候应该谨慎点

If I hadn't come back, you wouldn't be standing there and...

我要是没回来.你就不会站在这里

You'd still have a future, with Mary. - Yeah, I know.

你跟玛丽还有大好未来. - 是的.我知道

Look, I find it difficult.I find it difficult, this sort of stuff. - I know.

听着.我很难开口我很难开口说这种话. - 我知道.

You were the best and the wisest man that I have ever known.

你是我所认识的最好.也最聪明的人.

Yes, of course I forgive you.

我当然原谅你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/516386.html