《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第4集19:一块非常重要的水晶(在线收听

This is my fault. I planted doubt.

是我的错 我让你心生疑惑

I'm a doubt planter.It's not your fault.

我总是引起别人的疑心 不是你的错

I just-- I feel terrible Because I said that I wouldn't get in the middle of it,

我感到不安 因为我说过不会搀和他们兄弟的事

And that's exactly what I did.

但我还是搀和进来了

I got all snotty.Elena, honey, there you are.

我真讨厌 埃琳娜 亲爱的 你在这儿啊

I notice the watch still isn't in the collection.

我发现那块表仍不在收藏品中

Oh, um, I'm sorry, Mrs. Lockwood.I, um, I couldn't find it.

抱歉 洛克伍德夫人 我找不到了

I guess it's still packed up in my parents' stuff somewhere.

我猜可能还在我父母的遗物里

I see.Well, please let me know if you do find it.Ok.

原来如此 如果找到请告诉我 好的

Where have you been?Looking for you.

你去哪里了 当然是找你了

Your brother barely danced with me for five minutes

你弟弟只跟我跳了五分钟不到的舞

Ok, just a minute. Stand right...there.

就一分钟 站在这里别动

Um, you're not supposed to touch.

你不能碰的

What is that?It's a very important crystal.

那是什么 一块非常重要的水晶

Well, how did you know th it was there?Because I put it there.

你怎么知道它在这里的 因为是我放的

When? - A long time ago.

什么时候 -很久以前

Tonight, I'm taking it back, thanks to you.

今夜 我要拿回去 多谢你带我来

Well, what's it for? - Never you mind.

你要它做什么 -你不用管

You can't just steal it.

但你不能偷了它

It's not stealing if it's mine.

如果原本就是我的 就不算偷

Come on.Vodka Tonic.

别这样 给我一杯伏特加

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/516483.html