《新福尔摩斯》精讲 274(在线收听

I would offer you a drink, but it's very rare and expensive.

虽说该请你喝一杯.但这酒昂贵而稀有.

Oh, it was you.

是你啊.

Yes, of course.Very hard to find a pressure point on you, Mr Holmes.

当然了,你的施压点很难找.福尔摩斯先生.

The drugs thing I never believed for a moment.

我根本不相信你会吸毒.

Anyway, you wouldn't care if it was exposed, would you?

何况你也不在乎这事洩露出去.不是吗?

But look how you care about John Watson.Your damsel in distress.

但是你有多在乎约翰·华生啊,对你而言.就是陷入危险的少女

You put me in a fire, for leverage?!

你放火烧我.以此作为筹码

Oh, I would never let you burn, Dr Watson.

我不会让你被烧死的.华生医生

I had people standing by. I'm not a murderer.Unlike your wife.

我有安排人看著.我不杀人,你妻子可不一样.

Let me explain how leverage works, Dr Watson.

我来解释下筹码的原理吧.华生医生

For those who understand these things,Mycroft Holmes is the most powerful man in the country.

对于了解内情的人,麦考夫·福尔摩斯是这个国家权力最大的人.

Well, apart from me.Mycroft's pressure point is his junkie detective brother, Sherlock.

当然.除我以外,麦考夫的施压点,是他有毒瘾的侦探弟弟.夏洛克

Sherlock's pressure point is his best friend, John Watson.John Watson's pressure point is his wife.

夏洛克的施压点是他最好的朋友.约翰·华生.约翰·华生的施压点是他的妻子

I own John Watson's wife, I own Mycroft.He's what I'm getting for Christmas.

控制了约翰·华生的妻子也就控制了麦考夫.而他就是我的圣诞礼物

It's an exchange, not a gift.

这是交换.不是礼物

Forgive me, but...I already seem to have it.

请原谅.但是...这已经在我手上了

It's password protected.

有密码保护

In return for the password, you will give me any material in your possession pertaining to the woman I know as Mary Watson.

想要密码.你就得把你掌握的,所有关于玛丽·华生的资料给我

Oh, she's bad, that one. So many dead people.

她很坏啊.那个女人.害死过好多人

You should see what I've seen. - I don't need to see it.

你该看看我看过的. - 我不需要看

You might enjoy it, though. I enjoy it.

你也许会很喜欢,我就很喜欢

Then why don't you show us?

那为什麽不给我们看看呢

Show you Appledore? The secret vaults.Is that what you want?

给你们看阿普尔多.那个隐秘保险库,这就是你想要的?

I want everything you've got on Mary.

我要你掌握的所有关于玛丽的资料

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/516874.html