《新福尔摩斯》精讲 275(在线收听

You know, I honestly expected something good.

我本来还指望你能来点高明的.

Oh, I think you'll find the contents of that laptop... - Include a GPS locator.

你会发现电脑裡... - 装著GPS定位器.

By now your brother will have noticed the theft and the security services will be converging on this house.

现在你哥哥应该已经发现电脑被偷了,特勤处的人正向这屋子赶来.

Having arrived, they'll find top-secret information in my hands and they have every justification to search my vaults.

到了之后.他们会发现我拿著最高机密讯息,也就给了他们理由搜我的保险库.

They will discover further information of this kind and I will be imprisoned.

他们会发现更多的机密讯息,我也将因此被逮捕

You would be exonerated and restored to your smelly little apartment to solve crimes with Mr and Mrs Psychopath.

而你什麽事都不会有,可以回到你那臭气熏天的小公寓,和这对精神病夫妻一起破案

Mycroft has been looking for this opportunity for a long time.

麦考夫一直以来都在寻找这样的机会

He'll be a very, very proud big brother.

他会为他的弟弟感到非常骄傲

The fact that you know it's going to happen isn't going to stop it.

即使你知道,也无法阻止其发生

Then why am I smiling? Ask me.

那我为什麽在笑?问我啊?

Why are you smiling?

你为什麽在笑?

Because Sherlock Holmes has made one enormous mistake,

因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯犯了一个天大的错误.

which will destroythe lives of everyone he loves.

这个错误将毁掉他所爱的每个人的生活.

And everything he holds dear.

还有他珍视的所有东西.

Let me show you the Appledore vaults.

我带你们参观阿普尔多保险库吧.

The entrance to my vaults.

这是我保险库的入口.

This is where I keep you all.

这裡就是我存放你们的地方.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/516875.html