《新福尔摩斯》精讲 276(在线收听

OK, so where are the vaults, then?

那保险库到底在哪裡?

Vaults? What vaults?

保险库.什么保险库?

There are no vaults beneath this building.

这栋楼下面根本就没有保险库.

They're all in here.

都存放在这裡.

The Appledore vaults are my mind palace.

阿普尔多保险库就是我的思维殿堂.

You know about mind palaces, don't you, Sherlock?

你知道思维殿堂吧.夏洛克?

How to store information so you never forget it, by picturing it.

通过想像将讯息存入脑中.就永远不会忘记.

I just sit here, I close my eyes and down I go to my vaults.

我就坐在这裡,闭上眼睛.进入我的保险库.

I can go anywhere inside my vaults.

我可以走到保险库的任何角落.

My memories.

也就是我的记忆.

I'll look at the files on Mrs Watson.

我来看一下华生太太的档案.

Oh, this is one of my favourites.Oh, it's so exciting.

这是我的最爱之一,太刺激了.

All those wet jobs for the CIA.Oh, she's gone a bit freelance now,bad girl.

她为中情局执行的那些刺杀行动,她现在已经开始自己干了,坏姑娘.

Oh, she's so wicked.I can really see why you like her.

她太顽皮了,我能理解你为什么喜欢她?

You see?

懂了吗?

So there are no documents, you don't actually have anything here?

这么说根本没有文件.这裡什么都没有

Oh, sometimes I send out for something, if I really need it,but mostly I just remember it all.

如果我真需要什么的话.有时候会派人去取,但大多数时候我就把它全都记住.

I don't understand.

我没搞明白.

You should have that on a T-shirt. - You just remember it all?

你应该把这句话印在T恤上. - 你就全都记住?

It's all about knowledge, everything is. Knowing is owning.

所以事情都关乎于"知道",知道即拥有.

But if you just know it, then you don't have proof.

但如果你只是知道的话.就没有证据.

Proof? What would I need proof for?

证据.我要证据干什么?

I'm in news, you moron.I don't have to prove it, I just have to print it.

我在新闻界工作.你这个白痴,我无需证明.只要印到报纸上就行.

Speaking of news...You'll both be heavily featured tomorrow.

说起新闻...你们明天都会成为新闻焦点.

Trying to sell state secrets to me.

试图向我出卖国家机密.

Let's go outside. They'll be here shortly.Can't wait to see you arrested.

我们出去吧.他们很快就来了,等不及看到你们被逮捕了.

Sherlock, do we have a plan?Sherlock?

夏洛克.你有什么计划吗?夏洛克?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/516876.html