《新福尔摩斯》精讲 277(在线收听

They're taking their time, aren't they?

他们还真是磨蹭啊?

I still don't understand. - And there's the back of the T-shirt.

我还是没搞明白. - 这句话可以印到T恤背面.

You just know things - how does that work?

你就是知道事情.这怎么行得通?

I just love your little soldier face. I'd like to punch it.

我真喜欢你这张军人的小脸蛋.我想揍两拳.

Bring it over here a minute.Come on. For Mary. Bring me your face.

把脸凑过来,快点.为了玛丽.把脸凑过来.

Lean forward a bit and stick your face out.

身体略微前倾.把脸伸出来

Please.Now, can I flick it?

拜託,我能弹弹吗?

Look at me. Can I flick your face?

看著我.我能弹你的小脸吗?

I just love doing this. I could do it all day.

我太喜欢弹人脸了.玩一整天都不腻.

Well, it works like this, John.I know who Mary hurt and killed.

事情是这样.约翰,我知道玛丽伤害和杀过的人.

I know where to find people who hate her.

我知道去哪裡找恨她的人.

I know where they live, I know their phone numbers.

我知道他们的住址和电话号码.

All in my mind palace, all of it.I could phone them right now and tear your whole life down...

所有这一切.都在我的思维殿堂裡,我可以现在就打电话给他们.毁掉你的整个人生

And I will,unless you let me flick your face.

我说到做到,除非你让我弹你的小脸蛋.

This is what I do to people.This is what I do to whole countries.

我就这么对付别人,我就这么对付整个国家.

Just because I know.Can I do your eye now?

就因为我知道,我现在能弹你眼睛了吗?

See if you can keep it open, hmm?

看你能否做到不眨眼?

Come on, for Mary. Keep it open.

来嘛.为了玛丽.别眨眼.

Sherlock? - Let him. I'm sorry, just...let him.

夏洛克? - 让他弹.对不起.就让他弹吧

Hmm? Come on, eye open.

来吧.别眨眼.

It's difficult, isn't it?Janine managed to once.

很难做到是吧?珍妮做到过一次.

She makes the funniest noises.

她发出的声音可好笑了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/516877.html