《国土安全》精讲 第三季 第1集 中情局报复恐怖行为(在线收听

Previously on Homeland...

《国土安全》前情提要

Suicide bomber almost blew up Vice President Walden.

有个自杀式炸弹袭击者差点把瓦尔登副总统炸飞

He made a tape.

他还录了段视频

My name is Nicholas Brody.

我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪

People will say that I was turned into a terrorist.

有人说我被策反成一名恐怖分子

I was right.

我是对的

You were right.

你是对的

So you want to follow Brody?

所以你想跟踪布洛迪

Surveillance equipment, a few good men.

监视设备,几个好手

And Carrie.

还有卡莉

And Carrie.

当然,还有卡莉

But I'm sending you a guy.

不过我得给你派个人

Peter Quinn.

彼得·奎恩

Brody has a meeting this morning at the CIA,

布洛迪今早在中情局有个会

and we want to throw him a jolt. Which is you.

我们想刺激他一下,就是你

Are you back here?

重回这里工作了吗

Yeah, in a way.

对,差不多吧

Carrie Mathison was at the CIA.

卡莉·麦吉森回到中情局了

Renew the relationship.

与她和好

You still have your twisted theories about me, don't you?

你还是用你那扭曲的看法针对我,对吧

Not theories anymore.

已经不是看法了

Get down, get down now!

趴下,立马趴下

Here's what you're facing:

可能会有两种

a trial with all the attendant publicity,

一场备受公众瞩目的庭审

followed by a long prison sentence.

然后是漫长的狱中生活

Or... you help us,

或者,你帮我们

and all of that goes away.

所有这些一笔勾销

Immunity?

有豁免权吗

What's wrong?

怎么了

What I need is to make my life, not just about you.

我需要的是让自己的生活不仅仅有你

Take the new job,

接受新工作

I'm coming with you.

我跟你一起走

I want to go alone, I need

我得自己走,我必须

to go alone.

自己走

For how long?

要去多久

I don't know.

不知道

Abu Nazir? He's here, he's in America.

阿布·纳齐尔,他就在美国

And he's planning an attack.

他在策划一次袭击

I got him, I got him.

我找到他了,找到他了

It was the day that that lady came. Carrie.

就是那个女士来的那天,卡莉

What she said about a bomb...and you wanting to hurt people.

她说了些什么炸弹的事,还说你要伤害一些人

I don't want to lie to you.

我不想骗你

So you were going to do those things.

那你当时确实准备去干那些事

But I didn't.

但我没干

And I wouldn't now.

以后也不会

It was Bill Walden who coined the phrase "Fortress America,"

比尔·瓦尔登创造了"美国堡垒"这一主张

and in the process, transformed the very way we defend ourselves here at home.

在此过程中,转变我们保家卫国的方式

That's weird.

真奇怪

Somebody moved my car.

有人动过我的车

Oh, fuck.

I didn't do this.

不是我干的

It was in your car.

炸弹就在你的车上

It wasn't me.

不是我

We have to go.

我们得离开这里

No one else will believe you.

没人会相信你的

So, we're doing the whole disappearing act, right? Passport, driver's license.

是要彻底人间蒸发,对吧,护照,驾照

David Estes, also deceased.

大卫·埃斯蒂斯也未能幸免

My action this day

我今日所为

is against such domestic enemies.

就是在反抗这些国内的敌人

People will say I was broken,

有人会说我崩溃了

I was brainwashed.

被洗脑了

The border's in a few miles.

几英里外就是边境

You're not coming, are you?

你不跟我走,对吗

I can't now.

我现在不能走

I solemnly swear that my testimony today will be the truth,

我庄严宣誓,今天的证词属实

the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God.

尽你所知,绝无虚言,以得上帝助佑

Would you state your full name?

请报上全名

Carrie-Ann Mathison.

卡莉·安·麦吉森

And would counsel identify herself?

律师叫什么名字

Erin Kimball, Mr. Chairman.

艾琳·金博尔,主席先生

Ms. Mathison, we're holding this hearing

麦吉森女士,这场听证会

behind closed doors, in order to avoid

不对外公开,以免破坏

burning former networks of yours still active in the Middle East.

你此前在中东建立的,目前仍活跃的关系网

I appreciate that, Mr. Chairman.

谢谢,主席先生

It's been 58 days, since the attack on Langley

中情局总部遭袭至今已有58天

in which 219 Americans lost their lives.

219名美国人在此次袭击中丧生

Since then, this committee has

从那时起,本委员会

been trying to get to the bottom of what happened.

一直在抽丝剥茧,调查事故原因

We've heard from dozens of witnesses,

我们询问了几十名目击者

some who go so far as to accuse the CIA

其中部分人谴责中情局

of covering up it's own negligence

试图掩盖

in the days and weeks leading up to the attack.

袭击发生前数日至数周的失职行为

If that's the case Ms. Mathison,

如果真有这种情况,麦吉森女士

I can assure you

我可以向你保证

the judgment of this committee will be harsh.

本委员会将对其严肃裁决

It's beyond argument that the Agency is now crippled,

毫无争议,中情局现已瘫痪

it's managerial ranks decimated, and it's reputation in tatters.

管理层大多遇害,名誉也毁于一旦

The question before us is plain.

我们眼前的问题很简单

How can the CIA be expected to protect this country,

中情局连自己都保护不了

if it can't even protect itself?

又怎么能保护这个国家呢

You'll be questioned by Majority Counsel,

你将先接受多数党专员提问

then Minority Counsel,

然后是少数党

then each member will have 15 minutes to question you.

每名成员有15分钟时间向你提问

Mr. Portillo.

波蒂略先生

Ms. Mathison, I'm David Portillo, Majority Counsel,

麦吉森女士,我是多数党专员大卫·波蒂略

Good morning.

早上好

How long have you worked at the CIA?

你在中情局任职多久

A little over 14 years.

14年多一点

In what capacity?

担任什么职务

I'm a case officer in the National Clandestine Service.

我是国家秘密行动处的情报官

There was a break in your employment last year, what happened?

是何原因导致你去年停职

I was fired, Mr. Portillo.

我被解雇了,波蒂略先生

For what reason?

什么原因

Conducting an unauthorized surveillance operation

未经允许实施监控

and taking home classified documents.

以及把机密文件带回家

But that wasn't the end of your tenure at the CIA, was it?

但你在中情局的任期并没有结束,对吗

No. In fact, you were reinstated,

对,事实上,你被复职了

and most recently asked to join an off-book taskforce.

最近被安排加入一支秘密工作组

Yes. Whose primary mission was what?

是的,主要任务是什么

To expose Abu Nazir's network, here in America.

接触阿布·纳齐尔在美国的关系网

And why were you asked to join this taskforce, do you think?

你认为他们为何会让你加入这个小组

I was The Agency's point person on Nazir.

中情局指定我负责纳齐尔

The point person, what does that mean exactly?

指定,具体是什么意思

It was my responsibility to try to track his whereabouts

我的职责是追踪他的下落

and anticipate his next move.

预期他的下一步行动

Anticipate his next move, you mean...

预期他的下一步行动,你是说...

stop an attack?

阻止恐怖袭击

If you're asking did he outsmart me?

如果你是问他是否智高一筹

Yes he did.

答案是肯定的

If you're asking will I ever forgive myself?

如果你是问我会原谅自己吗

No I won't.

答案是否定的

What time is the schedule to start?

听证会该什么时候开始

10 minutes ago.

10分钟前

I should be there myself, sitting right beside her.

我该亲临现场,坐在她旁边的

No, you shouldn't. For moral support.

没那个必要,给她精神支持

It would have sent the wrong message. Fucking Lockhart.

那会传递错误信息,可恶的洛克哈特

He's had a hard-on for us

自从阿布格莱布监狱一事后

ever since Abu Ghraib,

他就一直想看我们的好戏

he'll go right after her.

一定会对她穷追猛打

Yeah, he will. What if she can't handle it?

是的,如果她招架不住呢

She can. What if she can't?

她可以的,如果她不行呢

Either way. What's that supposed to mean?

怎样都行,什么意思

Only that her history of insubordination and mental illness

对于我们来说,她之前不听指挥

might be more useful to us than a good performance

又有精神病史,这可能比在特别委员会面前

in front of the select committee.

有良好表现更为有用

I won't do that...

我做不到

I won't throw Carrie under the bus.

我不能把卡莉扔出去当挡箭牌

Then just jump up and down on her really hard.

那就为她上蹿下跳干着急吧

I'm serious. So am I.

我是认真的,我也是

What do you see out there, every morning when you come into work?

你每天早上来上班看到外面是什么场景

That's right, not a crane,

没错,你看见的不是吊车

not a jackhammer, not a hardhat in sight,

不是电钻,也不是建筑工人

just one ugly-ass hole on the ground.

只是地上的一个大烂坑

I was up on the Hill yesterday and there's

我昨天在国会山上看到

funding for us in the appropriations bill, working...

拨款清单上有对我们的资助,用于...

Bullshit.

一派胡言

They started repairs on the Pentagon the day after 9/11.

他们在911后第二天马上就重修五角大楼了

So we're being punished.

我们受到了惩罚

Maybe we deserve it. Punished, Saul...

或许我们是活该,受惩罚,索尔

They wanna put us out of business. Sir!

他们想让我们滚蛋,长官

What is it? Just got word from Peter Quinn.

什么事,刚从彼得·奎恩那里得到消息

Last piece of the puzzle, Caracas, is a go.

最后一块拼图,加拉加斯,值得一试

Set up a briefing, inform the White House.

创建简报,通知白宫

Yes, sir.

是,长官

And the red light is on,

红灯亮了

so I'll yield the floor back to Chairman Lockhart.

我把问话权交回给洛克哈特主席

Ms. Mathison, I'd like to use the time before our first break

麦吉森女士,我想利用第一次休息前的时间

to get some clarification on

了解清楚

what the Agency knew about Congressman Brody,

中情局对布洛迪议员掌握的情况

and when, okay with you?

以及时间,可以吗

Sure. When did you first meet him?

可以,你第一次见他是什么时候

After his rescue in Afghanistan, I was

他在阿富汗获救后,我当时

part of a team that debriefed him at Langley.

是中情局总部负责汇报他的情况的小组成员

I've read those transcripts,

我看过那些记录

and it seems to me you were the one who was...

在我看来,是你...

pressing the issue.

提出了异议

Which issue is that?

什么异议

That he'd been turned in captivity.

认为他被策反了

I was just doing my job, sir...

我当时在做本职工作,先生

covering the bases.

考虑一切可能

One moment.

稍等片刻

Mr. Portillo, would you mark as DOJ exhibit 2,

波蒂略先生,麻烦你标记为司法部二号证物

a memorandum offering the Congressman immunity

给予这位国会议员豁免权的备忘录

in exchange for his help in capturing or killing Abu Nazir.

以他帮忙捉拿或消灭阿布·纳齐尔为交换条件

I show you DOJ exhibit 2,

我给你看司法部二号证物

Ms. Mathison.

麦吉森女士

To your knowledge, did the CIA have such a deal with Brody?

据你所知,中情局和布洛迪有这项协议吗

No sir, not to my knowledge.

没有,先生,据我所知没有

How do you explain this document then?

那你怎么解释这份文件

I can't, sir.

我无法解释,先生

Well, assuming he did have immunity,

假设他的确有豁免权

can you at least tell us... immunity from what?

你能否至少告诉我们,是要豁免什么

I have no idea.

我不知道

Well it wasn't overdue parking tickets.

这不是过期的停车券

This is a Department of Justice memorandum

这是由司法部长亲自签发的

signed by the Attorney General himself.

司法部备忘录

Well I can see that. A victim of the very same attack

我看到了,他已在我们正在调查的

we're investigating.

这次袭击中丧生

I can't ask him, so I'm asking you.

我无法问他,所以我来问你

At what point did the Agency know

中情局是什么时候知道

Brody was a bad guy? Let me handle this...

布洛迪是坏人的,让我来回答

Ms. Mathison. Mr. Chairman, a worldwide

麦吉森女士,主席先生,此时

manhunt is underway for the Congressman.

全世界都在搜捕这名国会议员

Yeah, I think I am aware of that, Counsel.

对,我想我知道这件事,律师

As a condition of appearing here today,

作为今天出现在这里的一项条件

you promised not to compel my client

你答应过不强迫我的委托人

to give testimony which might compromise that effort.

给出诋毁中情局所作努力的证词

I'm not asking her to compromise a damn thing.

我没要求她诋毁谁

I'm asking her just how cozy the CIA was

我只是问她中情局与这名

with a traitor who went on to kill 219 Americans.

导致219美国人被害的叛徒的关系

Well, what if I told you I don't think he did it?

如果我告诉你,我认为他没有做呢

Carrie...

卡莉

Did what?

做了什么

Kill all those people.

杀死那些人

I don't think Brody knew the bomb was in his car.

我认为布洛迪不知道炸弹在他车里

Mr. Chairman, my client would be the first to tell you

主席先生,我的委托人会是第一个告诉你

that hers is a minority view.

她的少数派观点的人

A minority view?

少数派观点

A minority view? What is she gonna say next,

少数派观点,她接下来会说什么

that we never landed on the moon?

我们从没登上过月球吗

I really think that we're overdue for that break, Mr.--

我真觉得我们到休息时间了,主席...

No, I'm curious now... I believe it's our prerogative...

不,我现在好奇,我相信我们有特权

...just what is it you're smoking, Ms. Mathison?

你在放什么烟雾弹,麦吉森女士

Okay.

好吧

We'll take a 15 minute break.

我们休息15分钟

A word, Mr. Chairman?

能说句话吗,主席先生

So?

怎么样

I told him you weren't feeling well and

我告诉他你不太舒服

asked for a recess until after the holiday weekend.

请求到周末放假后再开庭

What did he say? He gave us until tomorrow morning.

他怎么说,他让我们休息到明天早上

What the hell were you thinking in there?

你刚才在会上是怎么想的

Well, I was thinking

我当时在想

I just committed perjury in front of Congress.

我刚在会上作了伪证

Carrie, we talked about this.

卡莉,我们谈过这件事

The suicide vest,

那件自杀式背心

it's the one thing the committee can never know.

绝不能让委员会知道

It would bury the Agency.

它会葬送中情局

And please,

拜托

you have to stop making the case for Brody in public.

你不能再公开为布洛迪辩解了

Well, he's innocent.

他是无辜的

Nobody wants to hear it.

没人想听到这话

And it undermines your credibility.

而且这样会降低你的可信度

I need some air.

我去透透气

I had it in my hands.

刚才还在我手里

The actual memorandum?

真实的备忘录

Somebody leaked it to the committee, Saul.

有人把它泄露给了国会,索尔

Okay, Carrie. We'll get to the bottom of it.

好,卡莉,我们会查清楚

Calm down. No, don't tell me to calm down.

冷静下来,不,别让我冷静

I feel like I walked into a propeller.

我就像走进了螺旋桨中

Well, you got out alive.

你活了下来

Yeah, barely.

差点没命

There's about a thousand people in this building

这栋楼里有约一千人

standing with you right now.

和你站在一起

Find the leak.

找出泄密人

I will.

我会的

You okay, otherwise?

你其他方面还好吧

You must be kidding.

开什么玩笑

So today we're going to talk about re-entry.

今天我们讨论恢复问题

As you all know, this is Dana's last day.

大家都知道,今天是丹娜的最后一天

I'd like to invite her to share her thoughts on going home

我想请她谈谈回家的想法

and what that's going to look like.

以及之后的展望

And then afterwards, feel free to contribute

然后呢,大家可以各抒己见

any constructive ideas of your own.

出谋划策

I don't know.

我不知道

Uh, I guess...

我想...

that I will try to remember

我会试着记得

the things that we talked about.

我们讨论过的事情

The tools that I learned here.

我在这里学会的各种方法

Not to mention the tools you met here.

更别提你在这里认识的家伙了

What coping mechanisms come to mind?

能想到什么应对机制吗

One day at a time

一天一次

and all that.

诸如此类

Uh, meditation,

冥想

scheduling,

订计划

asking for help.

寻求帮助

We talked about really slowing things down

我们是说把那些事放一放

so that they're not so overwhelming.

不要过于困扰

Right... making lists.

对,列单子

I wrote that down somewhere.

我列过了

Okay.

很好

Who else wants to share?

还有谁要分享

Dana has made great progress over the last month.

丹娜上个月进展明显

Her eating and sleeping patterns are normal.

饮食起居都很正常

She participates in group.

积极参加互助组

She's doing well.

非常棒

You mean for someone who got in the bathtub and slit her wrists.

你是说对于那种在浴缸割腕的人而言吧

Yes, that's what I mean.

对,是这样

What can I expect?

我该怎么做呢

Um, how closely do I have to watch her?

该以哪种尺度看着她

This isn't just a Dana problem.

这不是丹娜一个人的事

I recommend regular counseling for the whole family.

我建议全家人都定期咨询

In addition to her followup treatment here.

还要在此对她后续治疗

Well, we don't have any insurance.

可我们没参保

Or any source of income.

没收入来源

My mother had to reverse-mortgage her house,

我母亲还得用房子做反向按揭

just to pay for this.

来付这次治疗的费用

Well, there are County programs.

县政府有政策

I can give you a name at the Department of Children and Families.

我可以从儿童家庭服务局帮你找个人

What is that, a grad student?

什么人,大学生

A volunteer?

志愿者

Mrs. Brody,

布洛迪太太

I'm worried that you're losing focus of the real issue.

恐怕你忽视了关键所在

There's a real issue other than my daughter tried to kill herself?

还有什么比我女儿自杀更关键的

Yes.

That you missed it.

被你忽略了

Dana's gesture is the kind that we don't often see.

丹娜的态势比较罕见

Clear-eyed, determined,

思维缜密,果决

no substances distorting her judgment. She meant business.

判断不受外界影响,很不简单

She was under a ridiculous amount of stress.

她承受了巨大的压力

We've had death threats...

我们曾受到死亡威胁

bricks through our window...

窗户被板砖砸穿

I had to pull her out of school...

我只好把她从学校弄走

we're not even welcome at our church anymore.

就连教堂都不再欢迎我们

I understand. And that

我理解

stress will still be there when she goes home.

她回家后那种压力依然存在

You have to address it head on. You can't afford to be in denial.

你得直言不讳,不能否认事实

Let me get you that information.

我会帮你想办法

When can I see you again?

什么时候才能再见到你

I don't know.

不知道

We're going to be under complete surveillance.

我们会被彻底监视

Your mom?

你妈妈

No, the FBI.

不,调查局

Oh. Right. Shit's for real.

对啊,那帮混蛋

Dana!

丹娜

Your mom's here.

你妈妈来了

Got it.

知道了

Call me.

打电话给我

How?

怎么打

How did...?

你怎么...

Go! Go, go. Mrs Brody!

快,快,布洛迪太太

Come on.

赶紧走

Ms. Brody, why was your daughter in the hospital?

布洛迪太太,你女儿怎么会住院

Does she have a drug problem?

她吸毒吗

Is it true she tried to commit suicide?

她自杀是真的吗

Dana, did you try to kill yourself because of your father?

丹娜,你曾为父亲的事自杀吗

Where is he now?

他现在在哪里

Do you know where he is?

你知道她在哪吗

When did you hear from him last?

你最后一次有他消息是什么时候

How has this affected you, Mrs. Brody?

布洛迪太太,此事对你影响如何

Where are you going?

你们要去哪里

Take your seats.

都坐吧

Afternoon, Mr. Director. What do we got?

局长下午好,有什么进展

A window.

时间窗口

How big a window?

有多久

20 minutes.

20分钟

Starting tomorrow, 19:50 Eastern Standard Time.

明天开始,东部时间19点50分

20 minutes is narrow.

20分钟太短

20 minutes is what we've got.

我们只有这20分钟

All six targets are vulnerable in that timeframe?

那期间能对所有六个目标都下手吗

Yes, sir.

是的,长官

What's your assessment?

你们如何评价

There's a lot of moving parts.

很多不确定性

But I don't think we're likely to get

但是我认为

an opportunity like this again anytime soon.

近期不太会有如此良机了

So the plan is to take them all out at once?

那么计划就是一次性清除吗

That way we get everybody

这样在他们彼此预警之前

before they get a chance to warn each other.

便能将其一网打尽

And Brody?

布洛迪呢

I'm assuming he's not on the kill list.

我想他没在清除名单吧

We don't know where he is, Admiral.

我们没有他的下落,将军阁下

Is it worth waiting until we do?

行动前值得等待吗

Well, Brody already knows we're after him.

布洛迪清楚我们追杀他

The other six don't.

那六人却不知道

Look, the President wants closure for the American people, Saul.

索尔,总统希望安抚国民

As his representative here,

作为他的代表

I'm telling you, Brody's the poster boy for this attack.

我得说,布洛迪必须是此次袭击的目标

No one wants to find him more than we do.

没人比我们更想抓到他

And what about this Iranian we've been hearing so much about?

最近总说的这个伊朗人什么情况

The mastermind of the operation.

行动的幕后主使

Is he also beyond our reach?

他也没有踪迹吗

For the time being.

暂时如此

Scott.

斯科特

Yeah, his name is Majid Javadi.

他叫马吉德·贾瓦迪

He's a commander with the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps

是伊斯兰革命卫队司令

and deputy minister of its intelligence directory.

兼革命卫队情报部副部长

He hasn't been seen in public since 1994,

1994年起便不再公开露面

when Mossad identified him as the man behind the bombing

摩萨德确认他正是

at the Jewish Community Center in Buenos Aires...

布宜诺斯艾利斯犹太教会爆炸案主谋

which killed 85 people.

爆炸造成85人丧生

He's also directly tied to the Mykonos assassinations and

他还是米克诺斯暗杀案

the attacks on the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia.

以及沙特霍巴塔营地爆炸案的直接嫌疑人

By coincidence, the Director had some dealings with him

巧合的是,上世纪70年代末

in Tehran in the late seventies.

局长先生在德黑兰与其过从甚密

Back then he worked for Savak.

当时他为萨瓦克效力

We knew him as "The Magician".

我们称他为"魔术师"

The Magician?

魔术师

He liked to make people disappear.

他喜欢将活人变得无踪无影

So he was the Shah's man before he was the Ayatollah's?

那他加入什叶派之前属于保王党了

Yeah.

是的

Go ahead.

继续

The other six,

另外这六人

make up the network he put together,

经他纠集织建网络

to plan and carry out the attacks on Langley.

策划并实施了对当局总部的袭击

This is fast work, Saul. Impressive.

查得很快,索尔,很不错

Thank you, Admiral.

谢谢,将军阁下

So, do we have a green light?

那可以行动了吧

Do I get the President to sign off?

要我请总统批准吗

Are we decided?

定了吗

We're still deciding.

还在商讨中

You did us no favors in there.

你刚才没帮我们的忙

Meaning what?

怎么讲

Meaning, we can't be seen hand-wringing

就是说,我们不能在国家安全顾问面前

in front of the National Security Advisor.

显得束手无策

I'm just trying to make the correct call here.

我只是希望做出正确的决策

Then make it.

那就做啊

I will.

会的

You brought every Agency resource to bear

你把局里所有的资源

on identifying and locating these guys.

都用于确定那帮人的身份和地点

What was that for, if not this?

不用于此用在哪里

The Admiral's right.

将军是对的

Javadi's the guy we should be chasing.

贾瓦迪才是我们应该追捕的对象

Nobody, not even the Israelis know where he is.

包括以色列方面,没人知道他在哪里

Our own analysts believe he died in the 2005 purges.

我们的分析师认为他死于2005年的大清洗

He's not dead.

他没死

You know what I think?

知道我怎么想吗

I think you're scared.

我觉得你怕了

Six separate ops conducted on three different continents,

三块大陆,六次独立行动

an untested command and control team and a short clock.

决策层没经验,时间也紧迫

You heard about Carrie today?

今天听说卡莉的事了吗

I did.

听说了

She's blowing it.

她搞砸了

She got ambushed.

她中了圈套

It's a distinction without a difference.

这有什么本质区别

Somebody's leaking documents to the committee.

有人向国会泄露机密文件

No idea.

不清楚

But what we need, right now,

但我们目前最需要的是

is a big honking win to take the pressure off.

一场大胜仗来摆脱压力

Yeah.

是这样

A win would be nice.

胜利固然好

Another fuck-up would be fatal.

但再败一次就彻底完了

Hey, Dad.

爸爸

What's this?

这是什么啊

All the places Brody may or may not

是过去两个月间布洛迪

have been in the last two months.

可能和不可能出现的地点

You mean reported sightings of him?

你是说他的目击报告吗

Yeah, the more reliable ones anyway.

对,总之是可靠的信息

You're off your lithium, aren't you?

你的锂盐剂吃完了吧

Have been for some time.

有一阵子了吧

No!

谁说的

Alright, I am. But it's all good. I feel good.

好吧,是的,但很好啊,我很好

Really? Yeah,

真的吗,真的

I'm medicating myself in other ways.

我在以其他方式自我治疗

Exercise, meditation...

运动,冥想

Tequila?

龙舌兰

I saw the empties in your recycle.

我看到你垃圾桶里的空瓶子了

I'm following a program, Dad.

我在遵医嘱呢,爸爸

A doctor-supervised program.

有大夫的指导

Oh yeah, where did you find this doctor?

是吗,这大夫在哪找的

I read about him, for your information,

我看来介绍找的,行了吧

in The Journal of Alternative Medicine.

从《替代疗法期刊》里

And he opposes the use of drugs for psychiatric illness, why?

那人反对药物治疗精神疾患,为什么

No, he doesn't oppose them per se,

不是,他不是完全反对

he just believes in self reliance more.

只是更相信自我调整的疗效

Oh great. Well you let him come get you

很好,那就等你被绑在精神病轮椅里

when you're strapped down on a gurney screaming bloody murder.

让他来看你冲他大吼刽子手吧

Look, I'm running six miles a day,

我每天跑六英里

I'm sleeping eight hours. It's working.

睡足八小时,真的有用啊

You think it is.

那是你觉得

219 people died at the CIA.

总部里死了219个同事

I understand. No, Dad. You don't.

我理解,不,爸爸,你不理解

I let it happen.

是我造成的

No. Yeah, I did.

不,是的,就是我

I wasn't myself, Dad. I-I was... I was only half there.

爸,我当时不在状态,心思只有一半在那里

Sweetheart...

宝贝

Those people didn't die because you were taking your meds.

那些人不是因为你服药而死的

It was right in front of my eyes,

整个事件就发生在我的眼前

and I never saw it coming.

而我丝毫没预料到

So the babysitter is still here.

保姆还跟着啊

Just ignore them.

别理他们就是

You'd worth more than that.

习惯就好啦

There she is. There's our girl.

你来了,我的小宝贝

Hi, grandma.

外婆

Oh, you look so pretty.

你看起来真漂亮

And so skinny. Did they feed you in there?

怎么这么瘦,他们不给你饭吃吗

Mom! They did, but it was awful.

妈妈,有是有,不过特别难吃

I've been looking forward to your...

我好想吃你做的

chicken-- Chicken de vin.

鸡肉,法式炖鸡肉

I'm going to make it tomorrow night.

我明晚就做

Great.

好极了

Hey, dingus.

你好啊,小东西

You are.

你才小呢

Holding down the fort? Absolutely.

我们的城堡还在吗,当然

Fort's still intact.

原封不动

Well, I've got some homework.

我还有作业要写

Oh, but you just got back.

可你刚回来

I thought we'd go out and celebrate.

我以为咱们要去外面庆祝一番的

Tell that to Beowulf, grandma.

那你得先问问《贝奥武甫》外婆,(有记载的英国最早的文学作品)

I don't know who that is.

我不知道那是谁

You had the bathroom redone?

你重新装修了浴室吗

Looks nice.

看起来不错

Dear Shiva the Destroyer.

亲爱的毁灭之神湿婆

I didn't want the job.

我不想干这行

I never asked for the job.

我从没申请过这份工作

I'm not temperamentally suited to it.

我的性格就不适合做这个

Who are you trying to convince?

你在试图说服谁

You.

Me.

还有我

I don't know.

我不知道

I hate seeing you like this.

我不喜欢你这个样子

They could really do that?

他们真能那么做吗

Dissolve the CIA?

解散中情局

Revoke our charter.

瓦解这个组织

Yeah.

是的

Congress has that power.

国会有权利那么做

Then again, some good old fashioned American justice...

还有,那些美国司法的老顽固们

Would go a long way to restoring your credibility.

重建信誉之路还很漫长

A long way.

是很漫长

So, what's the downside?

这有什么坏处呢

So far the operation sounds like a win-win.

到目前为止都是双赢的局面

We're not assassins, Mira.

我们不是刺客,米拉

We're spies.

我们是间谍

We don't kill our targets if we don't have to.

不到万不得已我们不对目标下手

We trawl for 'em, we develop 'em.

我们搜寻,培养他们

And then we redirect them, against more important targets.

再策反他们来对付更重要的目标

So, do that.

那就做啊

Let's go upstairs.

我们上楼吧

You need some sleep. Okay.

你需要休息,好的

Here, let me.

过来,让我来

You want some advice?

想听点建议吗

You're not going to like it.

你不会喜欢的

It's been two months since... I've been back from Mumbai.

我从孟买回来已经两个月了

So?

然后呢

So, in two months,

这两个月里

have we had one real conversation about what we're doing?

我们认真地谈过我们的现状吗

Yeah, we did.

有啊,谈过的

We agreed to take it a day at a time. See how it goes.

我们说好观察一段时间后再看情况

We're still sleeping in separate bedrooms.

我们还在分房睡呢

Well, I thought that's what you wanted.

我以为那是你想要的

Well the point is, what do you want?

关键是,你想要什么

You do everything you can to avoid making a decision.

你想尽办法来逃避做决定

I'm just waiting for the right answer to present itself.

我只是在等答案自己浮出水面

Well, it's paralyzing you.

这会使你麻木的

Apparently.

看起来是的

Good night, Saul.

晚安,索尔

Good night.

晚安

This is how Saul wants to play it?

这就是索尔想的办法吗

It's how we both think it should be played.

我们都是这么想的

Well, he should have asked me himself.

他该亲自来问我的

You're late.

你们迟到了

My apologies, Mr. Chairman.

很抱歉,主席先生

You realize you're still under oath.

你知道自己仍然在宣誓作证吧

Counsel has informed me

律师通知我说

that you're retracting some of the comments you made yesterday.

你要修改昨天的证词

Let the record reflect the witness has nodded her head

让记录员记下目击证人点头示意

so as to indicate an affirmative response.

来证明她想要修改证词

So ordered.

那好

Too bad, Ms. Mathison.

太糟了,麦吉森女士

You certainly woke us all up.

很显然你让我们精神焕发了

What we'll do instead, is clear up some confusion

我们要做的是理清头绪

as to your whereabouts in the aftermath of the explosion.

了解爆炸之后你的去向问题

There are roughly 14 hours

你消失了将近14个小时

you haven't accounted for.

对此你尚未作出合理解释

She has accounted for them, Mr. Chairman.

她解释了,主席先生

In her written statement to this committee.

在她提交给委员会的书面陈词里有

Not to our satisfaction, she hasn't.

但回答不能令我们满意

Where were you when the bomb went off? Let's start there.

我先问问,爆炸后你在哪里

My client stands by her written statement, sir.

先生,我的委托人坚持原有说法

That she was in the ladies room. Yes.

陈词里说她在洗手间里,是的

Where she was knocked unconscious by the blast

那就是在爆炸中失去知觉

and remained there for the rest of the night?

整晚都在洗手间里,是吗

Yes.

是的

For 14 hours?

晕了14个小时吗

When she came to, it took her a while to get her bearings

等她醒来后,我们花了不少工夫

and to make herself known to first responders.

才让她恢复神智

Well, we have testimony

我们有证据

which directly contradicts that statement.

与这份证词有直接的矛盾

What testimony is this?

什么证据

People saw her leaving the auditorium with the Congressman.

有人看见她和议员离开大礼堂了

What people are these

都有哪些人

and why wasn't I made aware of it during discovery?

为什么我在调查期间没注意到

Because this isn't a trial.

因为这不是审讯

We're on a fact finding mission here.

我们只是为了查明真相

Well, it's starting to feel more like a witch hunt, Mr. Chairman.

这愈发像一场政治迫害了,主席先生

Counsel, why is it you're doing all the talking

律师,为什么你在滔滔不绝的陈词

and your client is sitting there

而你的委托人像个狮身人面像一样

silent as a Sphinx?

坐在旁边一言不发

Mr. Chairman, members of the committee,

主席先生,委员会的成员们

Ms. Mathison is going to

此时此刻

assert her constitutional privilege at this time,

麦吉森女士在行使她神圣的宪法权利

not to be a witness against herself.

拒绝作出对自己不利的证词

Is that right, Ms. Mathison?

是那样吗,麦吉森女士

Yes, sir.

是的,先生

I thought so.

我想也是

You're aware of what this means?

你知道这是什么意思吧

Fully... aware.

完全,知道

Truth is,

事实上

I don't buy it.

我不相信你

I don't buy half of what you and your colleagues are selling.

你和你的同僚所说的话,我半句都不信

You're hiding something, Ms. Mathison.

你在隐瞒什么事,麦吉森女士

And when we find out what it is,

一旦查明真相

we're going to put the whole lot of you in jail.

我们会让你这辈子都在监狱度过

For now, all I can do is hold you in contempt of Congress.

现在我只能以藐视国会罪拘留你

But make no mistake,

不过毫无疑问

you are doing and have done

你的所作所为

great harm to your country.

严重损害到了你的国家

Which you will pay for one day, I promise you.

我保证,总有一天你会付出代价的

Could be the last order we ever give.

这可能是我们最后一次下命令了

Yeah.

是啊

Take 'em.

拿下他们

Take 'em all.

一网打尽

Please, I told you not to do that any more. Leave it alone, okay?

我叫你再别这样了,别动了,行吗

That was Central Command.

是中央司令部

JSTARS are tracking.

雷达系统正在追踪

And we should have an image from Global Hawk 1

全球鹰一号实时传回的图像

up on the monitor when, Sandy?

什么时候能看到,珊迪

Any second now.

很快就好

There.

好了

What are we looking at, folks?

我们要看什么

Yemen, sir. The Eastern Desert.

也门,长官,东部沙漠地区

Hold on. We're seven miles up. Let's move in.

注意,我们距离地面七英里,继续前进

Yemeni intelligence puts Sharif Ashad in that car,

也门情报部门安排谢里夫·阿萨德坐那辆车

on its way to an AQ training camp.

在回AQ训练营的路上

Global Hawk 1 is spinning up its Hellfires.

全球鹰一号正在盘旋加速

Wants a countdown to weapons.

倒计时武器做好准备

Tell them to stand by.

告诉他们随时待命

Stand by, GH1.

全球鹰一号,随时待命

Here comes Global Hawk 3.

这是全球飞鹰三号

Downtown Gaza City.

这里是加沙市中心

I believe it's the compound just to the right of the crosshairs.

目标应该是十字光标右侧的基地

Verifying coordinates now.

现在确认坐标

How come we haven't heard from Caracas yet?

怎么还没收到加拉加斯的消息

Gene, see if you can get Red 5 on the uplink?

基恩,看看上行线路上有没有红色五号的信息

We should have had our first report in by now.

现在我们该收到报告了

On it.

遵命

GH3 has target acquisition.

全球鹰三号锁定目标

Copy that.

收到

Stand by, GH3.

全球鹰三号,待命

GH3 stand by.

全球鹰三号待命

Ground kill teams are also in position, sir.

地面行动小组已经就位,长官

And Tel Aviv is asking for final confirmation.

特拉维夫请求最终确认信息

Red 5, I have wizard.

红色五号,巫师找到

I had to abort, there was a kid in the car.

我不得不终止任务,车里有个小孩

Where are you? I'm at the residence.

你在哪里,在目标住宅

The place is a fucking fortress.

这地方就是个该死的堡垒

Walls, security...

到处都是围墙和警卫

Looking at 2 lookouts right now.

现在有两个警卫

What are the odds of you getting inside?

潜入概率有多大

You give me satellite support?

能给我卫星支持吗

No, not in this timeframe.

不行,现在还不行

Mission clock is - 14 minutes, 42 seconds.

任务时间还有,14分42秒

What do you want me to do?

你要我怎么做

Hold on, Red 5.

稍等,红色五号

We either send him in or stand down the operation.

要么执行,要么撤销整个行动

Why, Saul?

为什么,索尔

Five out of six ain't bad.

六个目标拿下五个,已经不错了

It's all six or nothing.

要么全拿下,要么就此作罢

Banker has to be part of the body count.

庄家是主要拿下的目标

Sir, that might not be possible.

长官,现在看来不太可能

Otherwise, he will disappear into the woodpile.

不然他会消失在深山老林里

You tell Quinn he has ten minutes.

告诉奎恩他只有十分钟

we scrub the entire mission.

我们就撤销整个行动

Sir? You heard me, Scott.

长官,你听到了,斯科特

Red 5, you are clear to engage.

红色五号,开始行动

But we need you to bell back within ten minutes or less,

但你得在十分钟内撤回

do you copy?

收到了吗

Copy that.

收到

Gene, Sandy. Everybody else is standing by.

基恩,珊迪,每个人都随时待命

Mission clock...

任务计时

13:46, and counting.

13分46秒,还在倒数中

What did just happen!? What was that outside?

出什么事了,外面怎么回事

Ten minutes is up, sir.

十分钟马上就到了,长官

Sir...

长官

we're cutting it awfully close.

时间就快到了

Give him another 30 seconds.

再多给他30秒

I'm getting something on the uplink. It's a JPEG.

上行线路上有新信息,是张图片

Put it up on monitor 3.

在三号监视器打开

Who is that? Is that Daniel?

那是谁,是丹尼尔吗

Hang on, there's an encrypted message attached.

等一下,还有条加密信息

Decrypting now.

现在解密

Engage our birds and ground teams.

通知其他各小组

Counting five additional targets,

还有五个目标

we have two minutes.

我们还有两分钟

All clear to engage.

开始行动

I repeat, all clear to engage.

重复一遍,开始行动

Glinda and Scarecrow are down.

坏女巫和稻草人已消灭

Here comes Tel Aviv.

轮到特拉维夫了

Toto is down.

虱子已消灭

Here comes Bravo.

B小队行动

Dorothy is down.

桃乐丝已消灭

Alpha Team.

A小队

Cowardly Lion is down.

胆小狮子已消灭

Yes! Yes!

好,太好了

That's how we do it, people.

真棒,伙计们

Good job. Well done.

做得好,干得好

Nice going.

干得漂亮

Thanks.

谢谢

Thanks, everybody.

谢谢大家

You buy in bulk, I see.

买得不少啊

Cheaper at Costco. Just not as convenient.

在好市多买能便宜点,没有这里方便

There you have it. Modern dilemma.

现实就这样,现代人的困境

It's delicious, grandma.

菜很好吃,外婆

Mom, how was your job interview?

妈妈,你工作面试怎么样

Fine, I guess.

我觉得还不错

You had a job interview?

你去面试工作了吗

A couple this week.

这周面试了两次

Dusting off the accounting degree, and um,

把尘封已久的会计证拿出来抖抖灰,然后

having a lot of meetings with 22 year olds.

跟22岁的毛孩子见几次面

When was the last time you worked at an office?

你上次工作都是什么时候的事情了

Before you were born.

生你以前

The landscape has changed.

境况不同了

I don't know why you want to do this right now.

我不明白你现在为什么要去找工作

I think it's pretty cool. Me too.

我觉得挺好,我觉得也是

But right now...

可是现在...

I mean, you have enough to worry about.

我觉得,你要操心的事情已经够多了

Yeah, including the fact that we need some money coming in.

没错,其中包括我们需要挣点钱

Government can't just cut you off.

政府不能就这样不管你们了

All the years you devoted to being a military wife.

这么多年你一直全心全力的扮演军嫂的角色

Well, once the government determines you're a traitor,

一旦被政府认定为叛徒

kinda puts an end to government benefits.

那就什么政策福利都没了

You could take legal action.

你可以诉诸法律

Against the Marine Corps?

告海军陆战队吗

Yes, it happens. And you have a very good case.

是的,有人告过,而且你这案子胜算很大

Jess, you should at least consult an attorney.

杰西,你至少应该跟律师咨询一下

Mom, I don't want to talk about it.

妈妈,我不想谈这个

Wasn't that his whole argument for enlisting?

那不是他应征入伍的主要原因吗

He could take care of his family that way.

这样他就能照顾好他的家人了

You thought he was going to teach school.

你还以为他会去教书呢

He was only supposed to be in the Marine Corps for two years.

他本来只是要去海军陆战队服役两年而已

Then 9/11 happened. Nobody saw that coming.

结果发生了911恐怖袭击,谁能想得到

My point is, he never consulted you about anything.

我是说,他干什么事情都没和你商量过

He always did exactly what he wanted.

他向来是想干什么就干什么

Okay, mom, that's enough.

好了,妈妈,别说了

Well, what can I talk about?

我还能说什么

Hey, guys...

我说各位

what did the optimist say as he was jumping off a building?

乐观主义者跳楼的时候是怎么说的来着

So far, so good.

现在还不错

So far, so good!

现在还不错

So far, so good!

现在还不错

Hello.

Have you seen the paper yet?

你有没有看今天的报纸

No.

还没

You want me to read it to you?

你想让我读给你听吗

Hold on, I'll wake up.

等一下,我醒醒神

Okay, go ahead.

好了,读吧

Alright, now the headline is...

今天的头条是

"CIA officer linked to Langley bomber."

中情局本部引爆者与中情局人员有染

"A CIA case officer may have had a sexual relationship

据不愿透露姓名的消息人士透露

with Congressman Nicholas Brody in the days and weeks

某中情局谍报人员或与尼古拉斯·布洛迪议员

leading up to the attack on Langley,

在中情局本部遭袭前的几周内

according to anonymous sources.

一直保持着性关系

Because the officer still has active agents in the field,

由于该谍报人员现在仍执行谍报工作

her identity is being withheld."

其身份暂时得以保留

We are pragmatists, we adapt.

我们是实用主义者,我们得适应

We are not keepers of some sacred flame.

我们不是看守圣火的守护者

Doesn't have to be sacred.

不用当成什么圣火

Just so long as we keep it lit.

我们只是用它来照亮而已

Well, we did that. And some.

我们是那么做的,但不止如此

Eye for a fucking eye.

还得他妈的以眼还眼

Quinn saved our asses though, didn't he?

还是奎恩帮咱们解决了麻烦,不是吗

I assume you've seen this. Carrie...

我猜你已经看过这个了,卡莉

Yeah, no, of course you have.

没错,你当然看过了

We all know how we hate things getting out into the press.

谁不知道我们多讨厌有事情被捅到媒体上去

Unless, of course, we put them out there ourselves.

当然了,除非是我们自己把事情捅出去的

Well, that's not what's happening here.

事情不是你所说的那样

You don't think I know what you're doing?

你以为我不知道你们在干什么吗

No, I know exactly what you are doing.

不,你们在干什么我一清二楚

Well, you're wrong. Am I!?

那是你想错了,是吗

Why don't we ask him, your little lapdog?

我们怎么不来问问他,你的小哈巴狗

Except he's trained to kill.

不过他的受训内容是杀人

Breathe, Carrie. You're making a bad mistake.

冷静点,卡莉,你犯的是很严重的错误

Was that a threat!?

这算是恐吓吗

Is that supposed to intimidate my ass!?

这算是恐吓才怪呢

Come on, sit down. Have some tiramisu. We'll talk about this.

坐下,吃点甜点,这件事我们以后谈

There's nothing to talk about. We will contain this.

没什么好谈的,这事在我们可控范围内

Contain it!? You are containing it!

可控,你能控制得了吗

Come on... Get your fucking hands off me!

拜托,你他妈的别碰我

Take her home. And sit on her 'til she calms down.

带她回家,看着她,直到她冷静下来

Brody was your operation, Saul.

布洛迪是你的任务,索尔

Remember that.

你记住了

You proposed it, you sanctioned it,

是你提出的计划,是你获得的批准

you ran it.

也是你运作执行的

Now, fuck you! Fuck all of you!

操你妈的,操你们全家

She's right, you know.

她说的对

Classic counterintelligence.

典型的反间谍行动

I told you. I didn't plant that story.

我跟你说过,我不会编造那种故事

Well, it's straight from your playbook.

没错,都是按你的剧本发展的

I'm not saying it wasn't smart.

我不是说那样做不明智

Especially if things had gone south yesterday, as insurance.

特别是如果昨天行动失败,也可以防备万一

It wasn't me, Saul.

这不是我干的,索尔

I know you're trying to help,

我知道你想帮忙

but I feel like you have

可我觉得你在她身边时

to find a way to be more relaxed around her.

应该学会放松一些

We all do.

我们都该放松些

I feel like I'm doing that.

我觉得我已经很放松了

You aren't.

你没有

Uh, if you ask me,

要是让我来说

you're the one who's making too much of this whole thing.

你才是把这件事小题大做的那个人

Too much? Of my daughter's suicide?

小题大做,说的是我女儿自杀的事吗

She didn't commit suicide.

她才没有自杀

She tried to. Very hard. Even the doctor said so.

她想自杀,非常想,就连医生都这么说

Well, of course he did. He's the doctor.

他当然那么说,他是医生嘛

He's worried about being sued.

他怕摊上官司

I know about teenage girls. I raised one.

我了解小女孩,我养过

My God, Jessie. You talked about killing yourself once a week.

我的天,杰西,你以前每周都会说起自杀

I talked about it. But I never tried it.

我只是说过,可我从来没那么干过

And I'm saying she didn't really mean to, either.

所以我说她也不是真的想自杀

It was a... a cry for attention.

不过是想引起你的注意而已

If she really meant to kill herself, she'd be dead.

要是她真想自杀,她早就死了

I hereby call this meeting

特此召开此次

of the Senate Intelligence Committee to order.

参议院情报委员会会议

Mr. Berenson, in accordance with practice of the committee,

贝伦森先生,依照委员会惯例

would you stand and be sworn?

请你起立宣誓

Do you solemnly swear that the testimony

你可否在此郑重宣誓

you will give in this proceeding, will be the truth,

在此庭上所述证词均为实情

the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?

尽你所知,绝无虚言,以得上帝助佑

I do.

我宣誓

I understand you have a

我听说你现在

statement you would like to read at this time.

有一份声明要读

A short one, Mr. Chairman. Very well, please proceed.

很短,主席先生,很好,请开始吧

Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

谢谢您,主席先生

Mr. Chairman, distinguished senators,

主席先生,尊敬的各位参议员

exactly two months ago,

就在两个月前

in the worst attack

在一场本国自911之后

on this nation since 9/11,

遭遇的最为严重的恐怖袭击中

the men and women of the CIA suffered a terrible blow.

中情局的男男女女经历了一场可怕的打击

Yesterday, we took a decisive

昨天,我们决定介入

step in bringing those responsible to justice.

让那些负有责任的人得到应有的制裁

As the President announced from the Oval Office this morning,

今天早晨,总统办公室发来总统的公告

American air and ground forces,

美国空军和地面部队

in a series of six coordinated

通过在三个大洲的

strikes on three separate continents,

六组联合袭击

eliminated the top tier of the terrorist network

消灭了恐怖分子网络的顶层人物

which perpetrated the bombing at Langley.

是他们策划了中情局总部的炸弹袭击

It was a textbook operation, Mr. Chairman.

这是一场可以载入史册的行动,主席先生

Meticulously planned, flawlessly executed.

精细布局,完美执行

I want to congratulate all those involved.

我向所有参与此次行动的人员致敬

As a result of their efforts,

通过他们的努力

there's a little less evil in the world today.

当今世界上的邪恶势力得以稍稍遏制

Thank you, Mr. Berenson.

谢谢你,贝伦森先生

I'm sure we're all grateful to you

我相信我们都非常感谢你

and to our brave men and women in uniform.

还有我们勇敢的男女战士们

Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

谢谢你主席先生

These were civilians who were killed, am I correct?

这些被杀的人都是平民,我说的对吗

The legal term is enemy combatant.

法定用语称之为敌方战士

The point is, they weren't the people who actually ordered the attack,

问题是,他们并不是下令发动袭击的主使人

not to take anything away from the success of the mission.

并没有任何想要否定这次行动的成功的意思

Of course not.

当然

The point is...

问题是

you went after the easier targets.

你们选择了更易于达成的目标

None of these targets proved easy,

这些目标没有一个是易于达成的

senator, I can assure you.

我向你保证,参议员先生

Well then, I guess I question your timing, Mr. Berenson.

那么我要质疑你所选择的时机,贝伦森先生

My timing? Coming as it does,

我选择的时机,行动来得正是时候

when the American people have lost faith in your

就在美国人民开始对你们的

ability to get things right.

办事能力失去信心的时候

Frankly, it feels convenient.

实话实说,让人感觉很巧

And this committee will not be distracted

可是这个委员会并不会因此忘记

from fulfilling its purpose.

自己要达成的根本目的

Which is what, exactly?

根本目的到底是什么

Apart from pointing fingers and assigning blame.

除了指指点点和归咎他人

Perhaps you'd care to

或许你应该

comment on the article in yesterday's paper.

评论一下昨天报纸上的一篇文章

I don't comment on unsubstantiated reports in the press.

我对报纸上那些未经证实的报道不予置评

What if the information is correct?

如果消息是准确的呢

And the Agency brought

是中情局自己

the bombing at Langley down on its own head?

将中情局爆炸案引火上身的吗

The information is flawed.

消息存在纰漏

I remind you Mr. Berenson, that you are under oath.

我提醒你,贝伦森先生,你已经发过誓了

The information is flawed.

消息存在纰漏

Flawed in what way?

哪方面存在纰漏

Mr. Berenson?

贝伦森先生

It wasn't entirely an Agency matter.

这不全是中情局的问题

What do you mean?

你是什么意思

The case officer in question...

受质疑的谍报人员

has a history of erratic behavior.

有不规律性行为病史

She's unstable.

她不稳定

Unstable. How?

怎么个不稳定法

She's been diagnosed as bipolar.

她被诊断为躁郁症

A condition she concealed

这一情况,她对上级

from her superiors for more than 10 years.

一直隐瞒了十多年

What else did she conceal from you, Mr. Berenson?

她还对你隐瞒了什么事情,贝伦森先生

Did she conceal from you the

她是否向你隐瞒了

fact that she was sleeping with Congressman Brody?

她和布洛迪议员发生性关系一事

It was on my watch, senator.

那该由我负责,参议员

Whatever happens on my watch,

不管发生什么都该由我负责

I take full responsibility. Answer the question, please.

我负全部责任,请你回答问题

Did she conceal from you the fact

她是否向你隐瞒了

that she was sleeping with Congressman Brody?

她与布洛迪议员发生性关系一事

I'm afraid she did, yes.

我恐怕她确实隐瞒过,是的

God...

上帝

God...

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gtaqjj/517954.html