《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第7集第6期:离开塞勒姆(在线收听

We can talk about that later.Hey, Vicki How are you?How am I? You're kidding, right?

我们过会儿再谈 嘿 薇姬 你还好吗 还好吗 你在开玩笑吧

Was our family burned in the witch trials?

我们的先人在巫师审判中被烧死了吗

No, the girls that were persecuted in Salem were entirely innocent.

不 在塞勒姆被处决那些女孩们 完全是无辜的

You have to have more than ignorance to trap a real witch.

要捉住真正的巫师 没有足够的智慧是不行的

How did we end up in Mystic Falls?

那我们怎么又到了神秘瀑布镇呢

Our family fled Salem in 1692,And relocated here.

我们家族于1692年离开塞勒姆 然后就定居这里了

Our ancesters lived in secrecy for over a hundred years.

先祖们在此隐居100多年了

It's important that we still do.Grams. Everybody knows you're a witch.

我们现在也仍然必须隐瞒身份 外婆 人人都知道你是女巫

They also know it's absurd, can't be true.

他们同时也认为很荒唐可笑 不可能是真的

I'm just a cooky lady that teaches occult at the university.

我只是在大学教玄学的一个诡异女人罢了

No one really believes.They just poke fun. And let'em.

没人真的相信 他们只是为了好玩而已 那就由他们去吧

Just don't let them know the truth.

别让他们知道真相就行了

Where is the witchcraft?You've been talking history for two days.

那我们的巫术呢 你讲历史都讲了两天了

And I wanna go to the fun part.It's not meant to be fun.

我想听听有趣的 那不是有趣

It's real, and it's serious.And you must understand before you practice.

那是真实并且严肃的 在你运用巫术之前 必须要明白这些

Aren't you late for school?

你上课快迟到了吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/518007.html